Ricky Vs Manny Pacquiao...2nd May

barrybike

hi just wondering where will the big fight be shown in bangkok...what googd bar will screen it...and if so what time would it be on there......and i would also like to see leinster vs munster on the same date ........any info appreciated thanks........

hatton fight would definitely be worth seeing............. and about the rugby ..what time would that be on in bangkok time.....

Edited by barrybike

You need a bar that has Super Sport which is beamed from SA. The billing of the fight starts at 8am Thai time so those guys should be on around 11 or 12 depending on the distance of the other bouts. The same system would also show the rugby. I am guessing from the teams that you are Irish so I would suggest you head to Molly Malones in Soi Convent where they will have both the fight and the rugby. Come on Hatton!

You need a bar that has Super Sport which is beamed from SA. The billing of the fight starts at 8am Thai time so those guys should be on around 11 or 12 depending on the distance of the other bouts. The same system would also show the rugby. I am guessing from the teams that you are Irish so I would suggest you head to Molly Malones in Soi Convent where they will have both the fight and the rugby. Come on Hatton!

your spot on ..thanks all for the advice ..8am bit early to go on the singha.but maybe get a good breakfast packed in first......where is the molly malone situated ..soi convent ....im not familiar with this...what soi and area ...thanks

I'm guessing that most of the main bars will be showing. Fore certain The Crossbar on Soi 23 Sukhumvi, and also Soi 8 on Sukhumvit. Both good places for sports and food. Now have to decide how to watch the fight, and also get to football on time.

The Crossbar will be showing the fight opening at 10 AM, the Muster Leinster Rugby match is on the Saturday but is not being shown live on SA Sat, there is a replay at 2.30 Thai time on SA Sat. There is no other replay of this match on Sunday. There is a replay of the Hatton fight at 4 PM Sunday, if people have had a heavy Saturday night and cannot make the early live schedule.

The Crossbar will be showing the fight opening at 10 AM, the Muster Leinster Rugby match is on the Saturday but is not being shown live on SA Sat, there is a replay at 2.30 Thai time on SA Sat. There is no other replay of this match on Sunday. There is a replay of the Hatton fight at 4 PM Sunday, if people have had a heavy Saturday night and cannot make the early live schedule.

whats the best choice..crossbar , soi8bar , molly malone ??

:o

I'd say you had it right with the first choice...the Crossbar Soi 23...the bar will be open from 10.00 am on Sunday morning...Ah, I can see it now...A great British breakfast washed down with the beer of your choice, followed by watching the "Hitman" doing the business live on three screens...amongst the friendliest bunch in Suhkhumvit...prefect Sunday morning heaven.. :D ..See you there!

forgot all about the rugby!

it's not not going to be shown live then anywhere?

:)

Rugby, Sat 11:15pm on SS5, Munster V Leister.

saw that on their schedule after making my previous post.

why does soi 8 say it's not showing it then?

will molly malones be showing it?

A few of us from Sasiprapa are going to Crossbar to watch it. It opens at 9:30am

Should be a good one. Hoping to get down and have a few beers myself, although playing football in the afternoon.

Keep an eyeout for the infamous Cockdown. :)

I'd bet 10,000 baht that cockdown will recommend the crossbar.

:) Yeah, I reckon you may be right. Cocdown is pretty consistent.

Your money is pretty safe there mate :)

That left from Pacquiao was quite possibly the perfect punch! Clean on the jaw and Hatton was out well before he hit the canvas. Providing Mayweather Jr. can beat Marquez we could be in for a real treat...Pacqiuao vs Mayweather Jr.

I hear both Cotto and Mosley wants to fight Pacman now. Who wouldn't ? He's money. All these guys are bigger. If Pacman's people are smart they should insist on fighting at catch weight of 143 pounds not 147.

Paul Williams can make 147 and would be too big for Manny to tackle, IMO.