Farangs Breaking Law

patklang

Many of us come on here and have a dig about the bad things thais do.Other than use a gun i think many of us do the same things.

1/ driving after drinking

2/ not wearing crash helmets

3/ fighting

4/ murder

5/ paying for some one to murder

6/ stitching up farangs

I could go on for ever about bad farnags.Are we being unkind to thais or not.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And how many farang are stitched up by thai women :o

I'm interested to here the OPs stories on farangs stitching up farangs and murdering!

If we go down the 'breaking the law avenue' we might as well say 99% of farang here have broken the 'morality' laws too :D

Edited by JimsKnight

I actually think the reverse is true patklang. Usually on this forum if there's a thread about a farang being arrested for whatever offense he's hung drawn and quartered before he's even had a trial. Typical example would be the UK guy recently who had an issue with immigration at Phuket airport over his passport.

Many of us come on here and have a dig about the bad things thais do.Other than use a gun i think many of us do the same things.

3/ fighting

4/ murder

6/ stitching up farangs

:o Patlang dangerous

3/ fighting

4/ murder

6/ stitching up farangs

Stitching up farangs? :D:D driving after drinking is like playing Russian Roulette, with your life and other on the road. :o:D

You havent heard stories about farangs getting partners in for 50% then selling the same shares.Renting/leasing premises then when you are profitable the farang owner increase the rent considerably.

Farangs having more than a few girls on the go and telling lies on how rich they are and all the bs they come out with.Lived here 6 years and can write a book on how bad farangs are.

Yeah, I've lost count of the number of people I've murdered :o

Me too! :D Or arranged to be murdered! Come to that, I wear a crash helmet and don't fight or rip off farangs (or anyone else come to that)! Where am I going wrong??

Have to admit though that I have driven my motorbike a few times whilst over the limit. Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on your viewpoint) I realise that I drive badly after a few drinks so nowadays prefer to get a taxi.

Reading this thread has taken a huge weight of my chest. I thought I was alone in feeling this way. When I first came to Thailand I couldn't believe all the delectable killing targets and am so glad many of you are the same. I was like a kid in a candy store, killing one sometimes 2 people a day. I thought I would never tire of it and thought to myself, isn't this what you spent all those nights dreaming about back home? Live it up! But after a while I wanted something deeper, not so superficial. I am now in a long term relationship and we are going to kill each other gradually over time.

Edited by wasabi

You havent heard stories about farangs getting partners in for 50% then selling the same shares.Renting/leasing premises then when you are profitable the farang owner increase the rent considerably.

Farangs having more than a few girls on the go and telling lies on how rich they are and all the bs they come out with.Lived here 6 years and can write a book on how bad farangs are.

I'm not sure that starting a thread on how to cheat on your partners, Thai or foreigners, or how to take advantage of your gf would be within forum rules. That may answer your question.

Beside that, I definitively agree that a number of farangs in LoS are no angels but it seems people here have a weird sense of solidarity, or maybe it's just fear. And I'm not only talking of posters in TV but foreigners generally in Thailand

Missed how bad some farangs treat thai women in general

True story here. My wife became acquainted with a Thai lady in my area. She had not been here long. She had been living in Thailand with her farang husband, then moved here (USA). She hated his guts. He was a real puke. Drank beer daily, a lot of it. Never put food in the fridge, even though they had a newborn and a toddler. My wife did not believe it until she went to the house and looked in the fridge. Empty. Never opened a door for her, showed any interest, even beat their kids a little bit. Couched this as being great at discipline.

My wife put her in touch with a local relief agency and a Thai lady who runs a successful restaurant and knows a lot of people. She just ignored the advice and kept living with this jerk. He had been married to a different Thai lady before and divorced, now has a new victim. It seems that there is a certain percentage of farang who only want to marry Thai women so they can enjoy a certain style of wife.

Lived here 6 years and can write a book on how bad farangs are.

At the same time though, of the years I spent in Thailand I made the greatest friendships, beyond compare with any friendships I have in my own country. Swedish guy, Aussie, Canadian, a few Americans. Best of friends for life, we were in that Muang Thai together. Partying, working, paying the rent, getting by and sharing stories. Those were great years.

3/ fighting

4/ murder

6/ stitching up farangs

In nineteen years here I've only ever done number #1 and #2. If the majority of Farang here have done all of these, then no wonder we are despised by the Thais.

G

Missed how bad some farangs treat thai women in general

True story here. My wife became acquainted with a Thai lady in my area. She had not been here long. She had been living in Thailand with her farang husband, then moved here (USA). She hated his guts. He was a real puke. Drank beer daily, a lot of it. Never put food in the fridge, even though they had a newborn and a toddler. My wife did not believe it until she went to the house and looked in the fridge. Empty. Never opened a door for her, showed any interest, even beat their kids a little bit. Couched this as being great at discipline.

My wife put her in touch with a local relief agency and a Thai lady who runs a successful restaurant and knows a lot of people. She just ignored the advice and kept living with this jerk. He had been married to a different Thai lady before and divorced, now has a new victim. It seems that there is a certain percentage of farang who only want to marry Thai women so they can enjoy a certain style of wife.

Surely not :o . How can you think such a thing??

Yeah, I've lost count of the number of people I've murdered :o

A completely suitable response for a completely retarded thread, good for you.

Honestly I don't know who is retarded. I came to Thailand for the first time 24 years ago, and the problem is only getting worse.

As a backpacker I quickly learned to avoid the nice foreigner who was waiting for me at the bus station or at the local waterhole, full of "friendly" advises. Some of the most despicable people I met in Thailand were falang bar owners. But what I hate the most is all those cowards who live here and never warn the foreign visitors of the local crooks.

Rant over.

I'm not sure that starting a thread on how to cheat on your partners, Thai or foreigners, or how to take advantage of your gf would be within forum rules. That may answer your question.

Beside that, I definitively agree that a number of farangs in LoS are no angels but it seems people here have a weird sense of solidarity, or maybe it's just fear. And I'm not only talking of posters in TV but foreigners generally in Thailand

Saw two Amsterdam Hells Angels driving in Chiangmai ,

and wondered what in hel_l they were doing there , they are

the worst of worst crooks in Holland ......

That certainly proves the OP's right.

This must be the "farang are bad, thai are good" thread,

Lets hear it for the wonderful thai people and how they would never screw farang,

c'mon people you must all have happy stories of how you came here and were totally accepted and everything was great...................

regards freddie

This must be the "farang are bad, thai are good" thread,

Lets hear it for the wonderful thai people and how they would never screw farang,

c'mon people you must all have happy stories of how you came here and were totally accepted and everything was great...................

regards freddie

Computers started with "0 / 1" , "good / bad" according to you.

Now you can make a phone call, watch a movie or even post on TV with your computer. Maybe you should think of upgrading your brain too ...

You are obviously right but nevertheless my reading of some of the threads here on TV leaves me wondering if I may be in some weird quixotic minority.

Within the last 36 hours I have been following threads in which in one case posters have been advising each other to cheat their Thai landlords by breaking the terms of their leases and in another have been boasting of the way in which they or their partners steal goods from hotels and similar establishments. It is quite clear from the context that these people feel entirely justified and comfortable in what they say and do. Personally I find it particularly disturbing that many if not most of these delinquents appear to be to British, like myself. I accept entirely that the theft of a few towels is not the end of the world, but I do find it shocking that people so cheerfully reveal their dishonesty in a public forum like this. Are they the ones with the problem, or is it me?

The title of the thread receives reveals a real substantive issue. It is a pity that the OP devalued his opening by the inclusion of the ridiculously extreme items numbered 4 and 5 on his list.

You are obviously right but nevertheless my reading of some of the threads here on TV leaves me wondering if I may be in some weird quixotic minority.

Within the last 36 hours I have been following threads in which in one case posters have been advising each other to cheat their Thai landlords by breaking the terms of their leases and in another have been boasting of the way in which they or their partners steal goods from hotels and similar establishments. It is quite clear from the context that these people feel entirely justified and comfortable in what they say and do. Personally I find it particularly disturbing that many if not most of these delinquents appear to be to British, like myself. I accept entirely that the theft of a few towels is not the end of the world, but I do find it shocking that people so cheerfully reveal their dishonesty in a public forum like this. Are they the ones with the problem, or is it me?

The title of the thread receives reveals a real substantive issue. It is a pity that the OP devalued his opening by the inclusion of the ridiculously extreme items numbered 4 and 5 on his list.

It's a public forum. It's not perfect but I believe it just reveals the imperfection of the human nature.

Some unconventional posters are some time too extreme, but it's up to us to separate the wheat from the chaff :o

3/ fighting

4/ murder

6/ stitching up farangs

In nineteen years here I've only ever done number #1 and #2. If the majority of Farang here have done all of these, then no wonder we are despised by the Thais.

G

Same, only done 1 & 2 and then thankfully not often.

Maybe the OP gets his sources from those unbiased Thai tabloids.

Lets just hope that they are not going to try and set up like the Bandidtos...

Can never tell what these lads are up to...

There are good and bad Thai and Farang.

Some expat clubs ( which are usually registered businesses and not clubs in the accepted sense of members electing and running) have their fair share of farang ripoff merchants

Saw two Amsterdam Hells Angels driving in Chiangmai ,and wondered what in hel_l they were doing there , they are the worst of worst crooks in Holland ......
Lets just hope that they are not going to try and set up like the Bandidtos...

Can never tell what these lads are up to...

Unfortunately, it will get worse. The Bandidos already have a chapter in Bangkok. The Hells Angels are establishing a growing presence. You can sort of blame Canada for this. Canada is the largest "foreign" outpost for the Hells Angels and has more members per capita in canada than anywhere else. It seems it's getting harder to make a buck, so the reports are that elements of Canadian chapters are at work organizing in Thailand. I can't find the local newspaper article from last year, but there was a delegation of police officers in from Canada including members of the anti gang joint taskforce. At the time, I couldn't figure out why. Now I can see why. I expect the Hells to grow their presence here, despite being what one would term a racist group.

Last week, the Canadian news wires (Canwest) featured the following story that took place in the province of Quebec;

When about 2000 police officers yesterday rounded up 156 Hells Angels and their associates from across the province, what they were really doing was indulging in some belated spring cleaning. Eight years after police stormed the barricades of the Hells Angels Nomads and swept up 139 outlaw bikers in an unprecedented action that came to be known as Operation Springtime 2001, police finally have finished the job. The final chapter of the great biker war that from 1994 to 2002 saw 164 murders is about to unfold in a new series of mega trials. By arresting all 111 full patch Hells Angels left in Quebec plus another 45 associate gang members, police have essentially eradicated the five remaining Quebec chapters of the world's most powerful and infamous outlaw biker gang.

..........Operation SharQc 2009 (Stratégie Hells Angels Région Québec), has vacuumed up the province's remaining Angels and charged them with drug trafficking, 22 murders plus conspiracy to murder rival gang members in the Rock Machine, Bandidos, the Dark Circle and the Alliance in a war that last from 1994 to 2002.

......Prosecutors face an uphill battle. With 156 defendants lumped into one case file, defence lawyers could have a field day tying the court procedures in knots.

Watching the internet newsfeed with the commentary that this would force the Canadian Hells Angels to consider other countries, it all makes sense now. If it is true, then all that the OP worries about will come true, since the Canadian chapters were the most violent and prone to killings such as blowing up a cars in residential areas causing the death of non implicated civilians. Last bombing left a small child dead.

I hope they don't go to war with their arch enemies the bandidos. It'll make the Red vs. yellow shirts seem like childs play.