Rejuvenation On A Budget ;)

LazyCat

Hi

I just got a flyer in my post about botox being offered at the clinic near me at as I think quite a low price like between the brows is 3700Bht, around the lips 5700Bht, crows feet around the eyes 4700Bht, I was never about botox and all but my sister whe does it regualry recomended I'd do some to make my skin more tight... well since I have never done anything like that I don't know hwere is THE place and what are the real prices, she did all her upper part of the face for equivalent of 15000 Bht, but that's not in Thailand... If any of you does something to make the looks last for longer please tell me what and where and how much are your investments into yourself? :o

Haven't yet hit that point yet, Lazycat, but rest assured, I will consider the alternatives when I do.

That said, there has been some discussion of these things in the Health forum, you might try searching their for recommendations :o

They seem like very good prices for Botox. You will love it! Tiny amount of pain involved, no worse than popping a small pimple, and the results are great. If you don't like the look, it will wear off in a few months as results are not permanent. I get mine done every 6 mnths or so (between eyebrows, forhead and crowsfeet). Two things though, make sure you see them prepare the stuff, there have been a few reports of fake Botox being used (though personally I've never come across the fake stuff), and make sure the person injecting is qualified.

Good luck.

They seem like very good prices for Botox. You will love it! Tiny amount of pain involved, no worse than popping a small pimple, and the results are great. If you don't like the look, it will wear off in a few months as results are not permanent. I get mine done every 6 mnths or so (between eyebrows, forhead and crowsfeet). Two things though, make sure you see them prepare the stuff, there have been a few reports of fake Botox being used (though personally I've never come across the fake stuff), and make sure the person injecting is qualified.

Good luck.

thank on that... my sis she is 12 years senior than me and yet people are asking sometime if we are TWINS !!!! but she is investing quite a lot into herself... she also praised BOTOX... and it does show on her , it really makes a difference the place that offeres a discount seems to be very good Dr.Orawan

"world class anti-aging institute" such a big name... well I think I will give it a try... btw when did you try your first botox?

First Botox about three years ago, I've had fillers too. I'm getting more done tomorrow in Phuket, 11,000 baht for forehead, btween eyes and crowsfeet. Phuket Aesthetic Center. Oh, I'm 45 but look like I'm in my 30's.

First Botox about three years ago, I've had fillers too. I'm getting more done tomorrow in Phuket, 11,000 baht for forehead, btween eyes and crowsfeet. Phuket Aesthetic Center. Oh, I'm 45 but look like I'm in my 30's.

ha ha ha could you possibly be my sister?? she is also 40 something and I am 30 and like I said with all investment into herself she looks like my twin ( how embarrassing for me :o ! )

ha ha ha could you possibly be my sister?? she is also 40 something and I am 30 and like I said with all investment into herself she looks like my twin ( how embarrassing for me :o ! )

God I hope I'm not your sister, I'm male... :D

Be careful with cheap Botox! My friend did Botox in Bangkok forehead 4500 bath but it was not real Botox. It looked great for 2-3 weeks but then the wrinkles was starting to show again.

I love Botox myself but always do it in Samitivej Hospital where I know they have the real stuff!

Be careful with cheap Botox! My friend did Botox in Bangkok forehead 4500 bath but it was not real Botox. It looked great for 2-3 weeks but then the wrinkles was starting to show again.

I love Botox myself but always do it in Samitivej Hospital where I know they have the real stuff!

well I don't know which one is real or not.. I was quoted today 14500 for eyes and forehead, and 16000 at APEX for the same thing, it is all approximately the same...

how much is in Samitivej?

well botox is like an instant youth injection but what about other means, it doesn't help with sag of the face any one done something about that? and for BOTOX if you have done and it was fake ( yet you have paid for BOTOX ( which like a brand name there is no other ) then potentially you can go back and claim... I would do that in a heart beat !!!

well botox is like an instant youth injection but what about other means, it doesn't help with sag of the face any one done something about that? and for BOTOX if you have done and it was fake ( yet you have paid for BOTOX ( which like a brand name there is no other ) then potentially you can go back and claim... I would do that in a heart beat !!!

Yeah but that the thing with Thailand you never know. You might think you are paying for a real pai of Nike trainers and one month later they fall apart and then you know they were fake. My friend couldnt go back because she was already back in the UK. I have read a lot about it and it a whole business in China, seling fake Botox you can even get it yourself from Ebay..

But as someone said.. its hard to know if its real or not but at a hospital you know that they have the real stuff.

Samitivej price is Botox - 5 points: THB5,000 bath.

How about for photofacials or some sort of facial treatment that gets rid of sun spots and surface scarring from acne? I really want to get microdermabrasion or a photofacial in addition to a Botox treatment. How much was such a facial treatment and how many recurring visits were required for optimal results?

i asked at a clinic in central world and they said you can laser off age spots and sun spots for 500b per spot. it leaves a scab which goes away in about a week. has anyone done this?