Pattaya Free Rooms And Super Discounts?

chiangmaibruce

On about Monday this week the Thai Hotels Association said that they (in conjunction with Pattaya members) were going to release super discounts to help remedy the damage done to tourism. They said that they would release details the following day.

I have seen nothing so far, and a visit to the web site of the Hotels Association reveals that the latest media release available there is more than a month old.

Has anyone seen these discounts listed anywhere? Where?

Thanks if you can shed some light on this

On about Monday this week the Thai Hotels Association said that they (in conjunction with Pattaya members) were going to release super discounts to help remedy the damage done to tourism. They said that they would release details the following day.

I have seen nothing so far, and a visit to the web site of the Hotels Association reveals that the latest media release available there is more than a month old.

Has anyone seen these discounts listed anywhere? Where?

Thanks if you can shed some light on this

What they mean is a price increase,they just phrased it in buffalo falang dialect!!!! :o

Once again - as this is now the 2nd thread on this topic - it is the LOW season, same time every year. Between May and October 90% of Hotels all over Thailand have lower rates and offers. This is NOT new in fact it is not even newsworthy!!

Once again - as this is now the 2nd thread on this topic - it is the LOW season, same time every year. Between May and October 90% of Hotels all over Thailand have lower rates and offers. This is NOT new in fact it is not even newsworthy!!

1. I hate it when people start up duplicate threads all the time! I looked through the last 4 pages of Pattaya threads and couldn't find one on this topic - I must be blind as a bat - where is the other one you are talking about?

2. You better tell the Bangkok Post they made a mistake then:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/business/touris...with-free-rooms

1. I hate it when people start up duplicate threads all the time! I looked through the last 4 pages of Pattaya threads and couldn't find one on this topic - I must be blind as a bat - where is the other one you are talking about?

In Pattaya News Clippings

LINK

Edited by Basil B