Ufc Undisputed

Devil

Just downloaded the Demo and well worth it if your a UFC or MMA fan!

Really technical fighting game from what I have seen so far and tons to learn and master... This is a refreshing change from the nearest game I can compare this to which is EA's Fight Night.Similar graphics and detail in the fighters and feel.

All the moves in MMA seem to be here such as strikes, grappling, counters, shooting, ground, submissions with many many more moves which will take hours to master. And they have really caputered the stand up and ground game to make it worthwhile mastering all styles...

They have given this a authentic feel to the UFC world inc the ring announcer, referee and even the music. This really is a fun game and not just a simulation as the knockdowns are as pleasing as those in Fight Night. I found it really cool to win a match by submission also.

The Demo Only offers x2 fighters for exhibition mode. Inc 'Ice Man' Chuck Leddell and Shogun Rua.They will have all the notable fighters in the full version. Cant wait to use Lyoto Machida with his elusive Karate BJJ style!

Well worth a try if you are a UFC or MMA fan. I fear those who don't know the MMA basics will not understand the concept of winning by other means than just knock but I think there are now more MMA fans than boxing.

I understand the full version out in May will have career mode, create a fighter, Live challenges and even classic fights! hoping they have Gracie and a few others from yesteryear.

Finally a worthy fighter that is badly needed for this genre. I presume there will be a yearly sequel just as EA's Fight Night?

• 1 month later...

Really technical fighting game from what I have seen so far and tons to learn and master... This is a refreshing change from the nearest game I can compare this to which is EA's Fight Night.Similar graphics and detail in the fighters and feel.

All the moves in MMA seem to be here such as strikes, grappling, counters, shooting, ground, submissions with many many more moves which will take hours to master. And they have really caputered the stand up and ground game to make it worthwhile mastering all styles...

They have given this a authentic feel to the UFC world inc the ring announcer, referee and even the music. This really is a fun game and not just a simulation as the knockdowns are as pleasing as those in Fight Night. I found it really cool to win a match by submission also.

The Demo Only offers x2 fighters for exhibition mode. Inc 'Ice Man' Chuck Leddell and Shogun Rua.They will have all the notable fighters in the full version. Cant wait to use Lyoto Machida with his elusive Karate BJJ style!

Well worth a try if you are a UFC or MMA fan. I fear those who don't know the MMA basics will not understand the concept of winning by other means than just knock but I think there are now more MMA fans than boxing.

I understand the full version out in May will have career mode, create a fighter, Live challenges and even classic fights! hoping they have Gracie and a few others from yesteryear.

Finally a worthy fighter that is badly needed for this genre. I presume there will be a yearly sequel just as EA's Fight Night?

I'm a big MMA fan and have been looking forward to this game. It's been talked about a lot on the Sherdog Radio show and sounds very good. I'm not sure how easy it will be to get hold of in Thailand though.

I've you bought the game since it's come out? have you had a chance to play it on Xbox live?

i'm a HUGE MMA fan, and i'm looking to buy either a 360 or PS3 just for this game! lol

• 3 months later...

After our successful 1st conference, we are proud to announce the 2nd ThaiSim conference.

ThaiSim 2010

Learning from experience through games and simulations

25-27 March, 2010 (Thurs-Fri-Sat)

Rajamangala University of Technology Srivijaya, Trang, Thailand

Proposal deadline = 30 Nov, 2009. Early-bird registration = 16 Feb, 2010.

http://www.thaisim.org/en/thaisim_2010.htm

Thai Simulation and Gaming Association

สมาคมสถานการณ์จำลองและเกมแห่งประเทศไทย

http://www.thaisim.org/en/