Translation

Jumbo chilli

No? :o

To be honest, I have absolutely no idea about what I wrote on above post because my step daughter sent a text message to my wife for help and of course it was all in Thai.

I don't know if what I wrote makes any sense at all. :D

Thanks anyway.

J.C

I have just copied and pasted what you asked, into Google Translator.

The result is the same .............. desika wadasisa busides :D:D

Just noticed this is my '555' post , where have I seen that before? :o

Edited by TEFLMike

Desu ka is 'is' (desu) followed by a question particle (ka) so it's more or less like the question tag "isn't it?" in English, but usually at the end of the sentence.

Watashi wa is I (am), so could the bushides be Bushi desu - 'Bushi' might be a name giving watashi wa Bushi desu - I am Bushi. But why would this be preceded with a question?

Alternatively, the Bushi were the early Samurai - followers of the military code Bushido, they could therefore be saying they are Samurai or warriors - Watshi wa Bushi desu - 'I am a warrior', but again why precede it with desu ka?

My Japanese is over a decade out of use and my dictionaries are in the UK, about as far as I can go with the guesswork.

Desu ka is 'is' (desu) followed by a question particle (ka) so it's more or less like the question tag "isn't it?" in English, but usually at the end of the sentence.

Watashi wa is I (am), so could the bushides be Bushi desu - 'Bushi' might be a name giving watashi wa Bushi desu - I am Bushi. But why would this be preceded with a question?

Alternatively, the Bushi were the early Samurai - followers of the military code Bushido, they could therefore be saying they are Samurai or warriors - Watshi wa Bushi desu - 'I am a warrior', but again why precede it with desu ka?

My Japanese is over a decade out of use and my dictionaries are in the UK, about as far as I can go with the guesswork.

Thanks paeton,

Yeah, it is nearly impossible to figure out what's been written(said) when original text was spelled in foreign words.x2( Japanese to Thai, Thai to English. :o

Thanks for trying, much appreciated. :D

J.C