Please Help: Budget Hotel / Room Lat Phrao Or Chatuchak Area?

yongli

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a Budget Hotel / apartment / room / studio around Lat Phrao MRT (or Ratachada or Suthisan) or close to Chatuchak Park (close to Mochit, Saphan Kwai, Ari BTS) from May 5 or 6, for about a week. Later possibly also looking into monthly rental.

Budget is about max 600-700 THB per day, clean and quiet, (TV, fridge, AC) and if it includes internet (i.e. Wifi) and a pool for that, that would be perfect.

I am happy with a local hotel. Don't have to be able to book online.

Does anybody have experience with these places?

My House Hotel (Soi Ari)

Chawamit Place Hotel (Lat Phrao)

Super Hotel (close to Chatuchak

Ban Sabai Hostel (Lat Phrao)

Thank you very much for your help!

Yongl

One place I could suggest is Watana Mansion. It's a short walk from the Suthisan MRT station. The place isn't anything special, but the rooms are big and clean, there's satellite TV and a fridge in each room, and a mini-mart and restaurant within the lobby area. There's a pool there, but I don't think there's wifi. I actually spent a week here while I was home hunting in this area. It's ideal if you want to be somewhere around this location for a short period of time.

Just click on the link for more info.

• 1 year later...

2 and half years ago we stayed at Prasert Mansion in Soi 20 Mithuna. Near Yeak 7. About 5 minutes by motosai from Sutthisan MRT.

Clean, quiet, and IIRC 550 a night. Wifi available. We liked it. AC, fridge and TV.

No website but you can call 08 1617 2879. Not an English speaker.

Check out www.9apartment.com ,which is a thai-English website. Most of the apartments listed are very reasonable. Use their search function to find apartments that have rentals by the day, as well as those close to the MRT/BTS stations. Its not always the easiest website to use, but it has lots of apartments you won't find advertised elsewhere. Keep in mind that it is basically a thai website that also has English and not the other way around. Best of luck!

Edited by mauiguy90