Rim Palapin Resturant

Shagger

Hi All,

Just wanted to know if anyone had any information on this place called RIM PALAPIN (Spelling might be wrong) and if so what is the service and food like ??

I've heard that food taste is so so but very expensive.

But this restaurant is very good view point.

If you wanna go you have to reach there around 4pm. or booking before

coz if you go there late you might miss a good view.

Rimpa Lapin (or just Rimpa) is without doubt the BEST restaurant in Pattaya.

The prices are very cheap compared to other places with that kind of quality and the views are breath taking.

I have been there with my company and clients more than 9 times - and I am coming back for more!

Price example... last time we were there, we were 24 persons and ordered more than 40 different dishes, 50 cocktails, wine and 5 towers of Heineken. Huge party with great food and drinks... total price 18,000 Baht. This would have been 10 times that price in Denmark.

RimpaLapin.jpg

This place is truly a hidden gem!

The food is plane simple not your orginal Thai seafood sort of restraunt, their menu is limited, and prices are high high to standards. But their view point in the late afternoon is extremely nice, would recommend for the couple.

Well thanks for the information.

Always like to try different resturants and this one comes highly remommended so will be going this weekend.

On this note, went to ROMSONS, Bang Chang the other night and for what you get, the price is through the roof. 400 odd bht for boiled fish and at Cabbages and Condoms, 380 BHT FOR THE SAME THING !!

Go figure

Nice view, average food. They have some interesting fusion dishes, but none of it is prepared very well. Good place for drinks after dining somewhere else (at home even). Go while it's still in business as it's a rented property at a fairly steep rate.

:o

Food is not that great at Rimpa Lapin and so it's not good value for money.

Great views but as it's owned by a Thai pop star most people go there to spot a celebrity.

Completely disagree about RomSon. It's great food and cheaper than Pattaya.

Agreed.. The food is nothing to write home about and the service is abysmal..

The view and setting is great though..

Not cheap, not pricey.. pretty standard.