Goat Meat

Does anybody know anywhere that sells goat meat here? It's very common in other parts of the world, and is in fact much healthier than beef an lamb, but I've never seen it for sale here although you can buy goats milk.

Thanks for any help.

You get fresh Muslim butchered goat meat in front of the french embassy at charoen krung road soi 36 (Soi Rong Phasi Kao). ซอยเจริญกรุง 36

expect long waiting queue. cant get fresher than that, the animals are waiting with you....

I had a little taste of Goat meat on a visit to Isan in 2003, this was at a wedding party, don't recall if the farm sold at the local market, the wife said he was a farmer, so I was think milk maybe it was the goat meat he was farming. It was quite tasty and now really smooth with a couple of Leo Beers. :o:D

Does anybody know anywhere that sells goat meat here? It's very common in other parts of the world, and is in fact much healthier than beef an lamb, but I've never seen it for sale here although you can buy goats milk.

Thanks for any help.

Depending on how well this guy's business is going, he might have some:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Interested-D...ng-t177837.html

Thanks for any help.

I can be able to find some for you. Just tell me how much you need , the price you are willing to pay and where do you want to be delivered? Are there any other conditions you may have?. Pls contact [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

Goat meat is very good and healthy, as is goat cheese (feta, in Greek) and milk.

We used to frequent a restaurant in Vietnam whose specialty was grilled goat breast and it was some of the most delicious meat I have ever eaten.

Now, if Bangkok had a goat-erie, that would be something special.... :)

• 1 month later...

Located in Mae Sot, Tak Province, right along Burma border

I can provide a reasonable amount,

as I steadily have young males more trouble than they are worth.

I charge B60/kg live animal weight.

Up to now Local farmers come to buy one animal at a time.

or more frequently a thief has a trouble free self serve method

I can readily butcher on the farm to 9 pieces.

4 legs

2 ribs

3 back & neck sections

plus whatever squishy parts you may want

Then we just need to devise a way to ship the meat packed on ice in a styrofoam chest.

Any who need may PM me

If you need more than I have,

there are a lot of goats raised here,

regularly sold

mainly due to a large Muslim community.