Loxinfo Internet Card 63 Hours - Any Places That

scooterboy

Hi!

Been used to buying Loxinfo Internet Cards - 63 hours and priced at 750B - for around

600-620B, not here in the north, but in BKK, Pattaya, etc. They're everywhere at discounted prices, some prices good - some not so good.

Had a quick look in CM at some places selling the cards - but there are no discounts available. Every place I went to wanted the full price - 750B.

Anyone know where in CM or Lamphun where I can get the cards at a discounted price?

Hi!

Been used to buying Loxinfo Internet Cards - 63 hours and priced at 750B - for around

600-620B, not here in the north, but in BKK, Pattaya, etc. They're everywhere at discounted prices, some prices good - some not so good.

Had a quick look in CM at some places selling the cards - but there are no discounts available. Every place I went to wanted the full price - 750B.

Anyone know where in CM or Lamphun where I can get the cards at a discounted price?

I am surprised that Loxley are offering a discount anywhere in the realm.

And I have never heard of it in Chiang Mai

They provide 100Mb of storage "what a big deal" when you can get 5 Gb for free on both Hotmail and Yahoo :o

Hi!

you can get a good deal "on line" from loxinfo