Sort My Nipple Out Please!

mac.wheeler

No laughing here please!

I just lost the litte silver ball thing that keep the nipple ring I have had for aout 12 years in one piece.

This was probably caused by the fact that last time I got the night train from BKK to Surin, I jumped our of my bed, and hung myuself by said nipple ring from one of the curtain hooks, yes that realy made my eyes water.

So where the heck can I buy a replacement nipple ring in Surin?

Please help!

lol

Thanks in advance.

No laughing here please!

I just lost the litte silver ball thing that keep the nipple ring I have had for aout 12 years in one piece.

This was probably caused by the fact that last time I got the night train from BKK to Surin, I jumped our of my bed, and hung myuself by said nipple ring from one of the curtain hooks, yes that realy made my eyes water.

Please help!

lol

Thanks in advance.

Ask in gold/silver shops or ask a tattooist, or look for fellow nipple ring users - soi Kola??? :)

No laughing here please!

Please help!

lol

Thanks in advance.

:D:D:):D

Ask in gold/silver shops or ask a tattooist, or look for fellow nipple ring users - soi Kola??? :)

I was thinking along the same lines, Bergen.

Mac, maybe you could visit/call into Harveys Bar in Presat as Paul is(has) setting up a Tattoo shop there, within the same unit.

Thats the besy & only idea I can help you with.

Dave (never seen a nipple or nipple ring in Soi Kola, unfortunetly :D )

Edited by Dave the Dude

Why not just remove the nipple ring, or buy a new complete set.

Can't remove it, the hole will close up, and yes I wan't to buy a new one, no way this one can be repaired.

Cheers for the ideas guys, I'll try a jewelers, even an earing would do for a while until I can get another proper surgical steel ring.

No laughing here please!

Please help!

lol

Thanks in advance.

Just out of curiosity, do you get pleasure, or any other benefit, from having a nipple ring, or any piercing come to that ?

Just out of curiosity, do you get pleasure, or any other benefit, from having a nipple ring, or any piercing come to that ?

Yes it's a sex thing, heightened sensitivity and all that. But in the same breath, I had it done about 13 years ago, now it's just there because I would feel weird not having it anymore, it's been there a long time.

Yes it's a sex thing, heightened sensitivity and all that. But in the same breath, I had it done about 13 years ago, now it's just there because I would feel weird not having it anymore, it's been there a long time.

Just curious...you don't feel weird having one? :)

Why not just remove the nipple ring, or buy a new complete set.

Can't remove it, the hole will close up, and yes I wan't to buy a new one, no way this one can be repaired.

Cheers for the ideas guys, I'll try a jewelers, even an earing would do for a while until I can get another proper surgical steel ring.

You can remove the ring and keep it out without frear of the hole closing up. If it comes out another will go in no problem, the old myth that the hole will heal up is utter rubbish, once a piercing has fully healed (after 12 years, yours is well and truely) it's there for ever, the hole can sometimes get clogged up but it will never become "Unpierced".

Oh OnNutter, i have to disagree, sorry. Depends on how old the piercing is really. Years ago I used to have the typical belly-button piercing. Even after a year of having it, i once removed the piercing for about a week or maybe two. When i went to put the piercing back in it was partially sealed. I think of myself as having a good tolerance for pain, but OMG, when i tried to get that jewel back through my legs started to go to jelly and I had a major head rush. Felt cold and faint. I imagine the nipple area must be super-sensitive, so i would say leave the piercing in. Be careful too of using a regular hoop, unless it is of similar thickness, as the hole can shrink (again, depends too on how well your body heals and/or how old the piercing/hole is).

(Um..for the record my belly piercing was just about fashion at the time, nothing more. I think a lot of people go for body piercings just for the body adornment factor and not really as a sex-thing. Not that it matters either way. :))

edit:

(after 12 years, yours is well and truely) it's there for ever, the hole can sometimes get clogged up but it will never become "Unpierced".
Oh yeh, sorry, as you say, after that many years its definitely not going to re-heal. Edited by eek