What To Do With My Girlfriend

seoguru

omg troll

you are so paranoid, i just wanted to ask it this is normal for asians that a girl have a male friends and go with them to movie and shit

and all the troll lovers please ignore this post

Somehow I get the feeling you match perfectly together, or to say it with different words, you both appear to be kind of... you know... tingtong.

Not worth taking this serious, you just attract eachother, for both with different reasons (as usual here)

She makes you crazy, you make her crazy. Just stay together to avoid repeating this with new partners :):D:D please.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the OP: Dump her and check around for upgrade. At the first sign of trouble repeat (dump her and check around for an upgrade). Do not give a key to a woman until your are sure about your GF, say about two years. Good luck!

I vote that this thread be closed.

omg troll

you are so paranoid, i just wanted to ask it this is normal for asians that a girl have a male friends and go with them to movie and shit

and all the troll lovers please ignore this post

I have a "normal" girl. She OCCASIONALLY goes out with former classamtes. Meets one guy for lunch sometimes, but she doesn't get calls and messages and constant interest. I don't care - she's old school, "married for life" and I'm the lifer.

She keeps arm's distance from men.

So, how about this. You continue to kiss and make up with your GF, and see this girl. Just don't let her move back. Yet. Test her and stop worrying about it. She's into you, and even if she DID want to meet others, why should you care? You can't OWN her like a buffaloe....

Just enjoy what she has to offer.

Edited by OldenAtwoody

well yesterday i wanted to have sex for the last time, so i did and today it is finished, I aksed her if she loves him, she said not, i asked her again, i dont know she said, do you love me, i dont know,

well i dumped her in the middle of the night with all her bags out of my hotel 1 week ago, but she still insisted she does not care about him, well today different story, i just wanted to tell me the truth, and today i got it, she is probably falling in love in that chinese fuc_k, and I love it, she will make him crazy too, she always flirted with everybody, she will with him too and cheat on him

in my life I have never met a girl that would be faithful to me, never, i had like 30 girlfriends and i am 32 yo

For that you deserve a quotation in the Guinness world record book as the biggest loser in the world,next to your quotation as the biggest troll of course.

Dont forget OP, fanny will pull you further than dynamite will blow you!!

Also, if you mum pulled you out of the bath by your dick instead of your ears, you might still be with the first GF now!