Global Financial Crisis, Now Swine Flu...

Given the seeming progression of one crisis after another lately, it seems the markets aren't being given a chance to recover. From the global financial crisis, to a possible swine flu pandemic, where do you see the economy and markets headed in the near (and far) future?

Given the seeming progression of one crisis after another lately, it seems the markets aren't being given a chance to recover. From the global financial crisis, to a possible swine flu pandemic, where do you see the economy and markets headed in the near (and far) future?

Swine flu and pandemic histery is just a freshly initiated issue and distributed by mass media to distract attention from other things. Similar than the smoking/no smoking crap and green energy nonsense.

Markets will go up and soon pork bellies will lead :)

short term is really anyone guess

1. From my understanding and from what i've been reading and hearing, the flu lacks one component or 1 strand of virus dna that stops this from really hitting the world really fast. My source is watching a conference from the W.H.O. I think the only thing spreading faster than this flu is people's panic and their reaction towards it

2. Global Economy, Thats gonna depend on how countries respond, and act. Its already known that at least higher unemployment is likely globally though. I think the global economy though is really fragile right now more than anything

3. Thailand's Political Problems are more likely than anything to resurface again. How bad or how long or when is anyones guess

4. Things are down, but they could always get worse or be worser.