Sat Tv Dealers Kk/udon Thani

thunder30101

Ill chase any of them lol I have been doing sats in the us for many years and am just looking to get into it here for something to do, irdeto2 and linux look like a fun challenge. thinking about having my viewsat and pansats sent over but been looking at getting into the dreamboxes for awhile, def want a real dreambox though as clones can be big problems. I will check him out tomorrow thanks. Anyone have a spare red dish laying around ?

Try www.jsat.tv. They have an office in Udon, don't know about KK. In Udon the office is at the corner where the road to Nongkhai begins. They have several options, moving disks, solid disks, several kinds of hardware too, hardware with harddisks or usb ports. They do not speak any other language than Thai...... Good service, survey at your house, etc.

Thanks i might go up and look but from their website pricing i could order one in and pay the duty much cheaper than their prices but maybe they can cut me a deal on a dish and lnb since shipping on dishes is cost prohibitive.

• 4 weeks later...
Try www.jsat.tv. They have an office in Udon,

NO Jsat.tv do not have an office in Udon - see their office maps on the web site you mention, they are in Bangkok only.

Try www.jsat.tv. They have an office in Udon,

NO Jsat.tv do not have an office in Udon - see their office maps on the web site you mention, they are in Bangkok only.

To be sure the earlier posters are suggesting the expensive options, especially for equipment only. The guy in KK near Fairy Plaza is an Infosat dealer but adds about 30% to list prices (or did last time I checked). The price they quoted me for a UBC 'trial' card was also way over the top. Try

http://www.9sats.com/

http://www.psisat.com/

Two of the main dish manufacturers are PSI and Infosat. The first is cheaper, though the second may be a liittle better re build quality. I've noticed a rapid expansion of PSI dealers in Isaan. I'm not sure about KK/Udon but in Mahasarakham there are two new PSI dealers. Regarding the dreambox much will depend on whether you want the box set up with particular software/OS or want to do this yourself. I'm not sure you will get a new original now - I think they have been discontinued (not 100% sure). The price direct for a basic D500S clone - Phillips tuner - from a Chinese dealer is quite low here in the UK (where I am at present) and I imagine the company would also deliver to Thailand.

http://www.dvbmonkey.com/catalog/

P.S. Irdeto2, going from the gossip, is a risky 'challenge' where UBC/True is concerned. You have probably read that the commercial hackers have had some success with Nova and middle eastern packages, but it does not seem that this extends to UBC/True or MCA (the main Irdeto2 options in Thailand). Some dealers (usually over the border) offer C/S, but you need internet.

Edited by citizen33

Well I bought a dm500s, 75cm dish and mount, lnb, 20 meters of rg6 with connectors, and an angle indicator tool for 6500b from the guy near fairy plaza. It appears not to be a clone and has enigma flash and two cams preloaded for me, not a bad deal overall for gettig it here in kk and not having to go anywhere for it. They can install it for 1500b but as I have done many over the years I will save that money for an lcd screen soon. Really nice guy and quite helpful answering my questions on the dm system.

Well I bought a dm500s, 75cm dish and mount, lnb, 20 meters of rg6 with connectors, and an angle indicator tool for 6500b from the guy near fairy plaza. It appears not to be a clone and has enigma flash and two cams preloaded for me, not a bad deal overall for gettig it here in kk and not having to go anywhere for it. They can install it for 1500b but as I have done many over the years I will save that money for an lcd screen soon. Really nice guy and quite helpful answering my questions on the dm system.

Seems a bit curious to opt for a 75cm (Ku band) fixed dish with a DM500S, or do you have any little secrets to share? This dish probably isn't big enough for Dream on Agila and there isn't much you will see without a card on Thaicom. Also if you don't buy the UBC receiver it is quite hard to get an official card (though this dealer did suggest a way of upgrading a trial card to convert it to monthly payment to me). So what satellite are you aiming the dish towards? What are the cams? The DM500 would probably not use a real cam, despite having a slot, but emulates a cam in software (the image). Perhaps you are connecting the receiver to the internet, which might make the Thaicom scenario more understandable.

Edited by citizen33