Honda Music?

RAMPAGE

Despite being assured that they were going to clean up after themselves, I am left with a giant pile of garbage right outside my house...someone has gone through and taken out everything that can be salvaged such as cans and bottles and left me with the rest.....a home for rats.....today is Monday and the smell is already over-powering.....does anyone know who I should sue for this mess?

Despite being assured that they were going to clean up after themselves, I am left with a giant pile of garbage right outside my house...someone has gone through and taken out everything that can be salvaged such as cans and bottles and left me with the rest.....a home for rats.....today is Monday and the smell is already over-powering.....does anyone know who I should sue for this mess?

Solicitors are expensive, a court process will cost quite a bit, thats if you know who the culprit(s) are and where they live so they can be summoned.

Pay a local 100 baht to clean it up, or leave it for the Tessabahn next week.

Great weekend though. :)

I assume that your busy schedule of work, keep fit, kids,pets,decorating,shopping and other hobbies would not permit one minute with a broom and dustpan. :):D:D