Home Builders/homes Sales In Phitsanuloke

My wife is from the area of Phitsanuloke City and I was wondering if anybody knew of a good homebuilder in the are, if they have a website, ect. Or if they know of a good real estate company and if they have a web site. Just trying to get a jump on things before we buy land. Thank you for any information.

Edited by gbt71fa

My wife is from the area of Phitsanuloke City and I was wondering if anybody knew of a good homebuilder in the are, if they have a website, ect. Or if they know of a good real estate company and if they have a web site. Just trying to get a jump on things before we buy land. Thank you for any information.

No Phitsanuloke farangs around here?

I am living in Phitsanulok, there are quite a few private housing development's in Phitsanulok.

I am buying one at the moment which should be completed in July-August it is near the airport, the housing estate is called Wanchanyalake ville, it is a very nice estate. Phase1 is now completed so the residents has the use of tennis courts, health center(gym) and swimming pool. When phase2 is completed there will also be a golf course.

PM me if you want more details.

Geordie

• 2 weeks later...

I know of a building company - women owner - who has built a couple of large homes that I have been in, excellent workmanship and quality, ontime etc

- khun Jack - phone number I have for her 084 3811234 - think you will be to contact in Thai.

let me know if you cannot make contact with this number.

Edited by Artisi