Need To Find Home For Pedigree Standard Poodle

Friends have migrated from Australia and brought with them their 2 year old white standard poodle. Now they find their circumstances are such that they will need to live somewhere where no pets are allowed.

The dog has a good pedigree and is trained and affectionate. They are not looking to sell her, but would dearly like to find her a good home. Any advice on where to start looking? Talk to local vets? Investigate Thai dog magazines? Advertise somewhere?

Any advice gratefully received.

Thanks.

can post a pic or three with the dog, can deal with children or not, indoor/outdoor, age health , can they transport the dog all over thailand, maybe someone has some ideas about housing that allows pets, maybe they can put the dog up to foster family until housing issues settled.... local papers in your /their area, etc

and ask the people to PM you, and then u can give them the phone, email etc of your friends. please refrain from posting personal info here.. or they can join the forum and do the same. put an ad in classifieds maybe also.. . here, we allow posts of dogs for adoption/placement....

good luck,

bina

israel

Friends have migrated from Australia and brought with them their 2 year old white standard poodle. Now they find their circumstances are such that they will need to live somewhere where no pets are allowed.

The dog has a good pedigree and is trained and affectionate. They are not looking to sell her, but would dearly like to find her a good home. Any advice on where to start looking? Talk to local vets? Investigate Thai dog magazines? Advertise somewhere?

Any advice gratefully received.

Thanks.

Hi have recently moved to Hua Hin. Have had 2 standards before in England. Need to get a dog to assist security here. I am very interested. Please contact me on 0862 118250. Terry

I am also interested. The dog would be a pet and my house has lots of land around etc. My preliminary queries however are whether the dog will live happily enough with my cats, and whether transportation to me in Chiangmai can be conveniently arranged.

I've had dogs all my life. Actually even now I have a rescued thai pup - as well as my persian cats.

Edited by triffid