Professional And B/w Photo Print On Samui?

Hi All,

Thanks to everybody who answered my enquiries about good options for framing pictures. Also, I wonder if perhaps now there is also a printing facility of any sort to print, say, b/w pictures of up to 15x15 inch, but also colour, from TIFF files? What they call in Europe 'professional' photo printing, I mean. Or is it still just IQLab, Pix-One etc in Bangkok?

Should you know of one (or several?), could you also share your experience of printing there? Did you like the result? What are prices like? How long it takes?

Hi All,

Thanks to everybody who answered my enquiries about good options for framing pictures. Also, I wonder if perhaps now there is also a printing facility of any sort to print, say, b/w pictures of up to 15x15 inch, but also colour, from TIFF files? What they call in Europe 'professional' photo printing, I mean. Or is it still just IQLab, Pix-One etc in Bangkok?

Should you know of one (or several?), could you also share your experience of printing there? Did you like the result? What are prices like? How long it takes?

The big Kodak shop on the ring road in Lamai. On your right hand side heading to Lamai from Chaweng.Ask him there, he seems to have all kind of machines.

Professionel photo's printing is something special! Cameron Hanson, he has a galerie in Chaweng and his own printing studio in Bangkok. You can ask him. In his studio works professionals for professsionals! They print what you like on each format, also from negatifs or TIFF or....what you want!

to add to the list above, found a rather professional printer in Lip Noi, on the Ring Road, opposite turn to Koh Samui Secondary School. He does up to 8x8'' on the spot, the larger he ships off to Bangkok. Did not print with him so far, but saw someone else photos. Quite adequate.

Prices for small prints are same as in Bangkok, the ones above 8x8'' are higher, but not 'high enough' to pay the trip to the capital.

Also, he prints on plastic, which may be useful for some pics I will be doing. He charges 570 baht for a 10x12''. Which is by far too much for my purposes. Does anyone know of a cheaper alternative on Samui?