Property Management

I would like to know if you guys think its possible to purchase a business for 1-5 mil baht and turnover management to either a person or agency. I make pretty good money, but I make it working in places that... well suck.

I'll work for a couple of months then have a couple off, so-on and so-on. So I'd like to have something to come home to in a central location to my other interests, which would be Thailand.

Apt's and hotel's would be good choices but they're boring. So I was thinking a resturaunt or Guesthouse with beer bar or resturaunt. I plan on doing other tourism things in Thailand that take advantage of some contacts I've made, but this biz would take considerable time to develop and I'd like to get my foot in the door.

Now, can I have an accoutant manage the money and be legally responsible. Then have someone manage the employees and inventories. Maybe the accountant could do spot inventories. I'm sure there is a lot of room for corruption but as long as the assets are protected and a reasonable customer base for the season is kept I won't have any problems.