Hotmail Down..?

Thanh-BKK

Hi.

I am trying to get into my Hotmail accounts and can't - the first site (login page) opens, i enter username and password and click "sign in" and the next page is not there, this is what i get:

Firefox can't find the server at by115w.bay115.mail.live.com.

Alternative with IE 8:

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

And Chrome:

This web page is not available.

The web page at null might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

This happens with direct connection (no proxy), with the Asianet proxy and with the VPN, all show the same results. And also multiple Hotmail acounts. Anyone else having this issue today? The line btw. is a True 2M/2M leased line.

Best regards.....

Thanh

Hi.

Seems to affect only mail.live.com as i can open home.live.com with no problem, it shows that i have mail there but clicking any of the messages brings the same error page again.

Tried with Open DNS and identical result.

I don't think it's because of TRUE as it doesn't change when using a VPN which is through the U.S., that should bypass True completely, no? By the way one of my colleagues also can't open it on his laptop, using a D-TAC EDGE connection.

Best regards.....

Thanh

Same here... Hotmail down... cannot connect via True, since maybe noontime...and now just after 2 pm..

Can get to the Microsoft log-in page OK. But after entering ID and password, I get this when trying to access Hotmail:

Firefox can't find the server at sn106w.snt106.mail.live.com.

But via the same log-in, I can get to the various other related Windows Live services like profile and photos...