Post Office With Parking Close To Asok

DaninBangkok

I have some boxes to mail and can easily get them to a post office by car. The problem is that I'm not aware of any post offices close to Asok with parking. Can anyone recommend a convenient P/O with parking? If you happen to know the hours, that would be excellent!

Alternatively, does anyone know if the Nana Post Office has parking that I'm not aware of?

Thank you very much.

Asok: downstairs at Robinson is a small post office. Parking is available at the Westin Hotel car park (get a stamp).

Or go into McDonalds and on the counter to the far left is a stamp and pad to stamp the parking ticket yourself. This being the McDonalds to the right of Robinsons. As said down into the TOPS market near the bakery is a small shop that you can send packages/mail out.

There's one on Soi 23 a few hundred feet past the entrance to Soi Cowboy on the other side of the road, people generally park on the street around there and if you go down the street a little futher it's not so busy.

Edited by ukrules

Yes, Soi 23 is good, and you can park in front or at the nearest building, Jasmine building where is California fitness (entrance before SOI Cowboy when you come from Sukhumvit).

But even more convenient is the post office in PRASARNMIT university, go straight to the end when you are at Soi 23, pass the guards, go straight again, post office is in the main building where they have food court and other restaurants, easy to park, and free.

But tomorrow Monday 11th all post offices must be closed, at least the one SOI 23 because I have seen the sign on it, closed on 8th and 11th.

Edited by frenchFARANGbkk