Morality Of Thai Women What Do You Think.

wackysleet

Having problems in our family with a sister-in-law whose values in life leave a lot to be desired, {from my point of view} for example, meeting an american who it appears was captivated by her charms of one discription or another sent her 2,500 U.S. dollars to move near her sister {my wife} and set up a home, decided, on receiving the money that she didn't really love him and kept the money which caused endless troubles between me and the ex boyfriend, he apparently thought we were in a con trick together, she promptly met a Dutch guy and went to Holland and married him leaving her two off spring in our care, she has now been kicked into touch by the husband but met another mug who has taken her in, my problem is when she is mentioned I get angry as my wife and her friends seem to think that it's ok and upto her. Iwould like to point out that my wife worked in a bank when I met her 19yrs ago which would lead me to believe she would have a different attitude to a less educated female or possibly bar girl.

sir,

Well, I think any man or woman anywhere can ask the almost identical question.

They get what you ask for. Better do homework before sharing a home.

According to Jared Diamond, an antropologist, a research reveals that any living creature is attracted more to the opposite sex of similar appearance...

I agree that Farang guys in general assist the wife more in domestic matter but is the sufficient virtue for some if they have very thin wallet?

It's good enough if couple of the different or even the same background can always communicate nicely.

Sorry for that guy anyway. For the girl, It has been bad for her from the start.

Edited by oldsparrow

Having problems in our family with a sister-in-law whose values in life leave a lot to be desired, {from my point of view} for example, meeting an american who it appears was captivated by her charms of one discription or another sent her 2,500 U.S. dollars to move near her sister {my wife} and set up a home, decided, on receiving the money that she didn't really love him and kept the money which caused endless troubles between me and the ex boyfriend, he apparently thought we were in a con trick together, she promptly met a Dutch guy and went to Holland and married him leaving her two off spring in our care, she has now been kicked into touch by the husband but met another mug who has taken her in, my problem is when she is mentioned I get angry as my wife and her friends seem to think that it's ok and upto her. Iwould like to point out that my wife worked in a bank when I met her 19yrs ago which would lead me to believe she would have a different attitude to a less educated female or possibly bar girl.

Did i read somewhere that a guy who worked in a bank stole 400 million baht or something like that.

SAME SAME

Well the pile of stones are to your right, make sure who can cast the first stone, before the illeducated masses and BG "Get it"

Always believed that morals, principles and intergrity came from within. Could not be taught from a book??

Anyone using banking to describe morals, intergrity, principles and honesty in a human being, has obviously not kept up with financial news around the world??

You are spilling your guts out about your personal situation and specifically your sister-in-law. And that's it. Don't invite generalisations on the morality of Thai women...might I suggest that you change the topic title.

2500 Us Dollars Not too bad, He won't make that mistake again

Unfortunatly thats how it is in Thailand, Farang come here and the Brains go AWAL or sink into their shorts

The ladys think he as plenty of money.

He looks at her and thinks 2500 US is not a lot for him and he is helping her to a better life

No doubt she is telling him she Loves him

Here we go again. Only got himself to blame. Yes she took advantage, In the same position most will

Even My Wife will give my money to her family not large amounts but I know she does I feel it's because she has a Farang Husband she likes people to Think she is Rich. I wish that was the case but it's not so I keep her on a bugett

I realise it is all about Face and Show.

Same in the UK you see Pakistan Folks in Merc's and BMW Living in the roughest areas of town

But they have to give people the impression they are Rich.

Of course some have money Doctors Ect Not Poor and dont live in the slum areas.

You are spilling your guts out about your personal situation and specifically your sister-in-law. And that's it. Don't invite generalisations on the morality of Thai women...might I suggest that you change the topic title.

I didn't have to specify my sister in law and it wasn't a generalisation, read other posts as it seems this problem is widespread amongst Thai women and their attitude towards money.

This attitude,as you call it,is not just in Thailand.

Some women good and some women bad,all over the world,you cant generalise,as there will be many expats who say they have a great life here with thai ladies,who dont fleece them or send money back home.

Well the pile of stones are to your right, make sure who can cast the first stone, before the illeducated masses and BG "Get it"

Always believed that morals, principles and intergrity came from within. Could not be taught from a book??

Anyone using banking to describe morals, intergrity, principles and honesty in a human being, has obviously not kept up with financial news around the world??

Ithink perhaps you missed my point in relation to the banking statement, it was merely to point out that my wife had a secure job that paid well and was not in a position where money was a problem.

Some women good and some women bad,all over the world,you cant generalise,as there will be many expats who say they have a great life here with thai ladies,who dont fleece them or send money back home.

Of course your right and my wife has never fleeced me and we have been married a long time and yes I do help the family when I hear that they need help, my wife is the one who usually says no.

Impossible to say

I could not have met 1/10th of .1% of the population

So I think nothing other than the small personal experiences I've had, and that,

could not possibly give me the position to answer with any relevance.

Of course your right and my wife has never fleeced me and we have been married a long time and yes I do help the family when I hear that they need help, my wife is the one who usually says no.

Very happy for you mate and may you continue to be healthy and happy

I didn't have to specify my sister in law and it wasn't a generalisation, read other posts as it seems this problem is widespread amongst Thai women and their attitude towards money.

I did not say you were generalising, indeed you did not. I only said your topic title would invite generalisations based on your specific situation, which would be unfair to Thai women. Anyway, we don't have to agree...it's your topic anyway.

I may go away and start a topic "Morality of Farang Men, what do you think" based on my experience of the farang (or British or insert favourite target here) CROOKS, drunks, losers I have met in Pattaya, thinking perhaps a farang ought to know better.

The topic title seems to be questioning the morality of all Thai woman. This topic is now closed under the following forum rules:

7) Not to post slurs or degrading comments directed towards any group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

8) Not to post extremely negative views of Thailand or derogatory comments directed towards all Thais.