Help! I Can't Receive Any Email On My Personal

syd barrett

I operate Windows Vista and the free Windows Email (Which is my personal email account (my domain) POP 3 etc.

When I check email it says you have seven messages, the first one downloads to my inbox in 1 second, then it 'starts'on the second message. No matter how long I wait, there is no progress with this second message, not even a blue-bar-graphic progress, so all my emails are blocked.

Please does anyone have a solution to this big problem?

When you say you use Vista are you using the mail program that comes with it? If so can you access your e-mail via IE? If you can do so and check if someone has sent you an e-mail with a large attachment or anything else that is causing Vista to block downloading your mail e.g. spam. Delete the 7 e-mails in there at the moment if they're not important and see if this clears things up.

When you say you use Vista are you using the mail program that comes with it? If so can you access your e-mail via IE? If you can do so and check if someone has sent you an e-mail with a large attachment or anything else that is causing Vista to block downloading your mail e.g. spam. Delete the 7 e-mails in there at the moment if they're not important and see if this clears things up.

I am using Windows Mail which comes with Vista. My email is from my domain name: eg. [email protected] and is a POP3 account. Large emails are no problem, the blue progress bar shows me how progress is being made.

The problem is it says downloading message 2 and nothing is coming matter how long connected so all my other emails are blocked in the system

I checked out your site,  Its great.  Syd was way ahead of his time.  

If the email is coming from your web site contact the tech support there, it may be the mail server they have thats an issue.

you coul also set up a gmail account and pop3 with it.  If it does something the same then its local if not its the mail source.