Children

adanac1

I have 2 sons aged 33 & 31. I have now a daughter aged 18 months and twins, boy/girl, aged 4 weeks. Okay I'm a man, but what does it matter that your G/F has a daughter ? I can't see a problem. What do you want at her age ? A virgin ? That isn't meant to offend.

Whether it's her sister or her daughter a DNA test will prove nothing to your advantage.

Would he be wrong for wanting his potentially future Wife to just tell the truth about something as important as " Have you got any Children " ??

Not too much to ask really i don't think & it wouldn't be a bad start for a Relationship really... :D

& i suppose telling a lie about something like that would hopefully lead you NOT to marry that specific Woman OP... :D

Show me one Thai that is completely honest and I'll call them a liar. Lies are second nature.

Show me one 'farang' that is completely honest and I'll call them a liar. :)

No point being with someone if you don't trust them. Move on.

Well for a starters ask to see their birth certificates. Easy to see if they indeed have same parents.

I think you'll find, that many Thais do not have birth certificates. I know of many who do not, especially the over 30's. Maybe in rural areas they still don't.

Possible, i know few Thais that have their birth date altered in BC as they are registered to the system later. I.e. not registered once born but later on to get them into the books and to be able to attend government schools etc.

But then again if she claims she don't have one ask to see her Thai ID card. I believe you need BC first to be included in Tabien Baan (blue book) and once your name is there you can apply ID card, passports, driving licences, bank accounts etc ?

I agree with looking at the birth certificate.

I had this very problem with a Thai ex-gf. She was only a young girl, about 19.

I started dating her but not having sex, and a friend of a friend told me she had a husband and a kid.

I asked her about this and she very convincingly lied to be about it, saying she didn't.

When the time come to have sex, she insisted on the lights being out and the room being very dark.

Eventually I found out, and when I confronted her about it she said, "OK, well, you know about it now so can't we just forget about it and carry on?"

Mr. Green, The Candle Stick, in the Kitchen.

I agree with looking at the birth certificate.

I had this very problem with a Thai ex-gf. She was only a young girl, about 19.

I started dating her but not having sex, and a friend of a friend told me she had a husband and a kid.

I asked her about this and she very convincingly lied to be about it, saying she didn't.

An ex 22 year old g/f was married at 16. 1 child, though it took time to conceive.

A cousin of hers who had a baby at 12 years old.

If you do check the ages of the babies, marriage seems to occur at a young age here for many. Too many in their very early 20's with a couple of kids in tow already and a broken marriage behind them. No wonder many like to keep it quiet.

I,ve been with my Thai GF for over a year now and she says she don't have a child and her body shows no signs of her having a child (strech marks).

Ok, when we go to her home her sister who is 20 years younger just gets me thinking...She's 30 and her parents 20 years later have another child, I have asked her abot this and if it was possible if her sister was her daughter--come on guys do the math, just about every 30 year old Thai has a 10 year old living back home.

I 99% believe her but there is that 1%, I'm looking at the future and getting married she has said she would have a blood or DNA test done to prove that it is her sister but I don't want the family to get too involved.

My question is--If we go to a doctor and she gives premission to have the doctor tell me can a doctor tell from an examation if she had a child or not.

Everyone here knows of guys that have been lied to in worst ways so keep your smart ass comments to your self.

Thanks

This is not meant as a 'smart ass' reply.

Run!

Well for a starters ask to see their birth certificates. Easy to see if they indeed have same parents.

Thank you very much that seems to be the best answer--again to all the others thanks for their interest. For those who had to put love, trust and bla bla bla into it--they don't know much about Thai and Thai ways... I'm only doing what I've been told since getting of the plane for the first time by senior men "I am checking everything before marriage'. Remember guys this is a 1% nag in the back of my head that I want clear when I say I do..... I'm sure many will agree and say that more guys should be like me and then there won't be so many sob stories here on this board.

Thanks again

Oh my God...

So what you are implying is that it is normal for ALL Thai people to lie and decieve right?

Well I'd better have a word with my Thai wife to inform her that according to you, she is not acting like a real Thai! :)

Honestly, these love starved Farangs will say and do anything to justify their appalling behaviour.

Have a good look around you, as well as her kids lurking in dark places her husband is probably sitting right next to you too.

Anyways, carry on my boy and best of luck.