Deportation

If anyone was deported and blacklisted from Thailand, would'nt you just get a new passport and come back again?

Absolutely NO. The data are in the computer, when arriving at the border post the officer either punches in your passport/visa details or scans your machine readable passport. Once deported or blacklisted this will appear on the screen and shortly after more senior officers appear at the scene.

BTW, I said it before, a visa is no right to enter the coutnry. So even you might get a visa from an overseas Thai-embassy, you still can be denied entry. Being bleacklisted is a very valid reason to do for this. Consquences for tryiong to come back I do not know.

My former school did not pay me so I took them to court. They had a fake degree they made for me. After I took them to court, they went to the police and I was charged with fraud/forgery. I got the #### out of there and am now in a different country. What about using a passport from a different country to get in. I am a dual national. If I changed my name and entered the country using a passport from a different country. What do you think, anyone?

Are you guys serious? I know my name is bad, but I was picking my nose when they asked me to make up a user name.

To the good Doctor. I will still have the same birthday, but it will be a different nationality passport and change of first name. You mentioned breeze. Some breezes smell bad. Is this breeze reffering to the ease in which I would avoid detection? And thanks for responding.

Twice i arrived in Don Muang and as I approached immigration

a mob of police jumped some guy each time. Both guys

clean cut looking etc but blacklisted.

The police must have been checking the names of the

passengers vs the blacklist before the plane landed and

new what he looked like.

Guest IT Manager
What nobody seems to know is that Immigration get a full pax list,,,the manifest sent as soon as the inbound aircraft leaves the ground...ie  to each and every country

I can assure you, from personal experience, they have a pax list of outbound aircraft as well.

Dr PP. Passenger manifest are always available (now online)but are not sent by default - that is nonsense.

The clean-cut types were more than likely the target of a specific alert, either from Interpol or a specific request from a foreign ministry - simple as that. ( I have worked for the UK

immigration dept. which, by the way, has police powers of arrest within jurisdiction - the only other non-police government body with this power is Customs & Excise.)

Dr PP. I should add that which department arrests the suspect depends on the offence the person has commited. Sometimes we would assist with intelligence to enable the Inland Revenue to arrest an incoming or outgoing tax evader, but they had to have the police assist as it was not in the remit of Immigration or C & E.

Dr PP. I should also add with appropriate apologies that the manifests ARE routinely sent to the airline office at destination, but NOT to immigration unless someone is on the watch list. I guess this is what you meant therefore a retractio of sorts is in order.