Cardboard Boxes

wimpy

I need to get some cardboard boxes for shipping overseas. A little longer and narrower than typical. I usually find what I need at the recyclers, but they seem to be having a drought.

The post office doesn't have anything suitable.

I tried the packaging store near the Peninsula Hotel. They are special order only. I seem to remember someone mentioning a packaging store heading to Ba Sang. Anyone know about this?

Suggestions anyone? Thanks.

I need to get some cardboard boxes for shipping overseas. A little longer and narrower than typical. I usually find what I need at the recyclers, but they seem to be having a drought.

Suggestions anyone? Thanks.

Starting at the last entrance ( that's the one that leads to the big clock) into the University towards the end of Suthep Road and then going towards Chiang Mai I've often seen a guy with a huge pile of Cardbard Boxes for sale on the pavement just outside the University grounds. That's on the LEFT as you go towards CM. I can't remember exactly where he is or even if he's there every day. I'm going there later to-day and will keep a lookout.

Well, I found exactly what I was looking for...

C.T.S. PAPER BOX CO., LTD.

Highway 1006, San Klang

San Kamphaeng, CHIANG MAI 50130

0-5338-4557

Heading towards San Kamphaeng, on the left, just east of the Khao River. A good selection of boxes and packing materials, or will make to order.

GPS

N18 46.808 E99 02.855

Highway 1006, San Klang

0-5338-4557

Happy to see you're all fixed up but just in case others are in a cardboard box mood , Mr. Cardboard Box himself was there to-day on Suthep Road, even though its a holiday with no students around who, I imagine, are probably his moving target market. He's handily positioned just 500 metres after emerging from the University grounds from the Big Clock entrance and turning left, and his stall is located on the left hand side pavement immediately opposite an unmissable RED rectangular construction which may be a work of art or a functioning part of the building. If a future cardboard box enthusiast can't find anything suitable here, his requirements must be unique. Looks like he's there every day.

Edited by Asmerom

• 3 weeks later...

Highway 1006, San Klang

0-5338-4557

Heading towards San Kamphaeng, on the left, just east of the Khao River. A good selection of boxes and packing materials, or will make to order.

GPS

N18 46.808 E99 02.855

Wimpy,

Thanks for the above, I also needed some 'unusual' shape cardboard boxes. Visited CTS couple of days ago and they made up 5 for me in 24hrs!

Top job!