Wifi Hotspot-system Installation

homeless007

I do not think it is a difficult thing to do unless you have a big complicated area to do.

If it is just a bar you just set up a wireless router you can set it up with no security so everybody can use it or set it up with a password protection so it has restricted access, ie you give your customers a password.

I do not think it is a difficult thing to do unless you have a big complicated area to do.

If it is just a bar you just set up a wireless router you can set it up with no security so everybody can use it or set it up with a password protection so it has restricted access, ie you give your customers a password.

it is several buildings, but coverage is not the main concern. functioning soft- & hardware for billing, accounting and access control is the main concern. thanks. contacted several companies and nobody seems to know much about it. hard to believe. antamedia is such a program. with several bad experiences and lots of bahts spent -with the typical pattaya experts- as we can find them in any field, i am very careful this time. thanks for any help. hh.

it is several buildings, but coverage is not the main concern. functioning soft- & hardware for billing, accounting and access control is the main concern. thanks. contacted several companies and nobody seems to know much about it. hard to believe. antamedia is such a program. with several bad experiences and lots of bahts spent -with the typical pattaya experts- as we can find them in any field, i am very careful this time. thanks for any help. hh.

My friends and I have been using this Company for over 5 years now and have always found them to be professional and accurate. I don't know if they have the special software expertise you require, but you can contact them using this link:

Silverfish Company

http://classifieds.thaivisa.com/electronic...ance-14632.html