Free Sms Thailand

hero007bond

Hello,

I need to send sms on regular bases to someone in sweden who has a no. like this one +46709991234 There was an advertisment here that it was possible, but I don't find it.

Or is there another site where I can send free sms with the internet?............... :o

***double post deleted by mod***

Edited by cdnvic

I think you can use yahoo pager to send sms to certain oversees numbers, depending on the recipient's network.

Here's some previous threads on the subject of sms to Thailand.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...637&hl=free+sms

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...963&hl=free+sms

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...238&hl=free+sms

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...451&hl=free+sms

btw.. you posted to topics which were near identical so I zapped one.

cheers

cv

Hello,

I need to send sms on regular bases to someone in sweden who has a no. like this one +46709991234 There was an advertisment here that it was possible, but I don't find it.

Or is there another site where I can send free sms with the internet?...............  :o

SMS SMS SMS SMS SMS.........Well it can't be that easy to send free SMS or else there would not be the constant airing of the subject on Thai Visa. I have been researching this along with everyone else for months, I have managed to send only 3 messages via the U.S. Yahoo site , then after the three messages it states that the recipient needs to send a message back to send any more messages. This may be simple but I have not managed to get this to happen as yet (I am in Thailand). But this has been the only success I have had so it might be worth pursuing. Go to Yahoo U.S. sign up , then sign up for their messenger service then the key word is 'texts',follow those links.

My policy on international SMS messages has become to uitilise the services of www.ipipi.com and pay a bit of money , very reasonable and the system works, see other threads.

I would avoid even visiting the sms.ac site although Anna on this forum seems to think it works , beware you may get free SMS but you will be knocked up for text messages they send you. In my personal experience it will cost you a couple of pounds just to experiment. Be warned.

Remember 'You get what you pay for' , 'pay peanuts you get monkeys', nothing is for free' etc,etc.,etc.

Look at www.ipipi.com

• 3 months later...
Hello,

Or is there another site where I can send free sms with the internet?...............  :o

SMS SMS SMS SMS SMS.........Well it can't be that easy to send free SMS or else there would not be the constant airing of the subject on Thai Visa. I have been researching this along with everyone else for months, I have managed to send only 3 messages via the U.S. Yahoo site , then after the three messages it states that the recipient needs to send a message back to send any more messages. This may be simple but I have not managed to get this to happen as yet (I am in Thailand). But this has been the only success I have had so it might be worth pursuing. Go to Yahoo U.S. sign up , then sign up for their messenger service then the key word is 'texts',follow those links.

My policy on international SMS messages has become to uitilise the services of www.ipipi.com and pay a bit of money , very reasonable and the system works, see other threads.

I would avoid even visiting the sms.ac site although Anna on this forum seems to think it works , beware you may get free SMS but you will be knocked up for text messages they send you. In my personal experience it will cost you a couple of pounds just to experiment. Be warned.

Remember 'You get what you pay for' , 'pay peanuts you get monkeys', nothing is for free' etc,etc.,etc.

Look at www.ipipi.com

Also

internetsms.com can you give you a few pointer but sms ac is good i never had any problems but they are many more sites check the website out.