Opp [other Peoples Problem$]

jaideeguy

'Why are you looking for sympathy ?'

greenwood, where have I asked for sympathy......I'm asking for inteligent input and other's esperiences, which you seem to be lacking in both. And fyi.....I got more sex before i married than now that I am married. Only a fool marries for sex only.

get a life......

Having sex with your hand does not count Jaidee........ :)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Once again a successful troll breeding thread on ThaiVisa.......

Lets put this right, you guys that are now queuing up to slag Thai women off.... Are you in a relationship with a Thai women, and if so, why ?

Main reason is cos you failed in your own country and in SE Asia you can actually have a chance with a women 20 years younger than yourselves.

yeah yeah, I know, ThaiVisa members all met their Gf's or wives at an overseas university, but we all know that ain't true don't we. Yet all I seem to see on this site is how bad Thai women are, how devious, decietful, sly, scornful etc etc....

Yet so many Farangs still join the ranks, hey, even those venom spitting posters have Thai partners, or so they say.

So what's with that ? I know, she's different!.. :D

The odds are that many Farang here have had failed marriages in the western world, they blame western women for that, then they come to Thailand and also have failed relationships, and of course Thai women are at fault for that also.

<deleted>!!!!

If I was a women I'd avoid you lot like the freekin' plague!

Ohhhh so you're DIFFERENT are you Maigo?

Ahem..."my falang husband/bf Maigo is different from other farangs" :)

3 thousand odd posts on a Thailand forum and you're slagging off guys that live in Thailand?

Feeling a bit bitter dude? A big bad girl upset you tonight dudums? :D

I think the dude is just pissed at himself :D

greenwood, where have I asked for sympathy......I'm asking for inteligent input and other's esperiences, which you seem to be lacking in both. And fyi.....I got more sex before i married than now that I am married. Only a fool marries for sex only.

get a life......

What?

You have sex with your wife?

That's disgusting.

I mean she's a family member, <deleted>!

get a life......

What?

You have sex with your wife?

That's disgusting.

I mean she's a family member, <deleted>!

:)

get a life......

Yes how dare i to tell you to make your extended family work. Of course the fat falang should just pay and hoopak as he is doing right now.

Keep going, dont make them work, stay an idiot. Theres a million of you in thailand. At least you wont be different. Being different is so bad nowadays

Edited by greenwood01

Ohhhh so you're DIFFERENT are you Maigo?

Well, judging by the vast number of Thai bashing posts on ThaiVisa by many members here, I think I must be different. :)

It's got to be said, and I don't hate anyone, btw, but between the UK and Thailand, I think the balance just tips in the favour of Thailand.

Like a big fat, f'ing retarded Somchai . . . on a see-saw.

I like it here.