Venue To See Chanpionship Playoff Final 25/5/09

alant

OK OK its football and its over a week away but I really would like to see this game, in a bar and I really would like to be able to do it here in Chiangmai although I will travel if I must.

1. Is there a pub, bar that is certain to show the game? and;

2. are there any more burnley fans who want to make a night of it?

al

ps any sheffielf utd fans around chiangmai?

Edited by alant

i'd imagine any bar which shows football will put it on if you ask for it mate, assuming they've got the requisite channel. don't think there are any premiership fixtures that day for it to clash with are there?

edit: don't know about any blades fans being in CM, suspect it might not be cold enough for them.

Edited by StevieH

I think the last day of the premiership is the sunday the 24th and the fa cup wil be the weekend after i guess so no there is no clash in which case which tv station and if it is on who wants to go

OK OK its football and its over a week away but I really would like to see this game, in a bar and I really would like to be able to do it here in Chiangmai although I will travel if I must.

al

1. I didn't realise it was being played on Monday afternoon UK time which will be 9pm here. I checked TRUE/UBC web-site and the schedule doesn't show it but, since they've shown the playoffs most years, I'm sure it will be on. The schedule is notorious for being as good as useless. I'll have it on the big screen with the sound on. Send me a PM for more info.

2. Are there any more Burnley fans in Thailand, never mind Chiang Mai? I was born in Lancashire so I'll have more than a passing interest.

al

1. I didn't realise it was being played on Monday afternoon UK time which will be 9pm here. I checked TRUE/UBC web-site and the schedule doesn't show it but, since they've shown the playoffs most years, I'm sure it will be on. The schedule is notorious for being as good as useless. I'll have it on the big screen with the sound on. Send me a PM for more info.

2. Are there any more Burnley fans in Thailand, never mind Chiang Mai? I was born in Lancashire so I'll have more than a passing interest.

ta for that,

the football mad website has 6 thai fans including me, that includes 1 in chiangmai a chap called richard sutcliffe but i cant get him via email so if you are out there richard get in touch.

ubc has had very little this year, we didnt even get the fa cup (never mind the carling cup) so i couldnt do my lone burnley supporter v the gooners again. do you have we tv if it is not on ubc?? sorry to be a bit pushy but i would love to pin down a venue and at least try find some more (even if closet) burnley fans to come and watch (i have some spare shirts i can loan out)

cheers

al

I would show it Alan but it clashes with my quiz night.

Contact Sandy at the UN Irish Pub 053 214 554 I am sure he will be more than happy to put it on for you especially if you drum up a crowd

many thanks for the help, if you come across burnley supporters please ask them to contact me

al

tried to send you a message but it was bounced, the game is on supersports 3, do you have this? if so will you be showing the game? to be honest i have not had much of a response from my search for bunrley and blades fans but you never know, perhaps if we have a definate venue :)

al

tried to send you a message but it was bounced, the game is on supersports 3, do you have this? if so will you be showing the game? to be honest i have not had much of a response from my search for bunrley and blades fans but you never know, perhaps if we have a definate venue :)

Im a Rotherham fan but on the night certainly a Burnley fan( as I hate all that is blades or owls ), also in Chiang Mai, when you get a definate venue let me know and I'll join your a few beers.

Edited by thaimiller

al

Im a Rotherham fan but on the night certainly a Burnley fan( as I hate all that is blades or owls ), also in Chiang Mai, when you get a definate venue let me know and I'll join your a few beers.

good stuff, much appreciated, chiangmaioldhand, are you about?????? :D