Top 10 dangerous sois in bangkok

Luma

The 10 most dangerous sois in Bangkok

The Nation

20. September 2003

The following is a list of the 10 most dangerous sois in Bangkok, as they are listed on popular local websites.

1. Soi Lat Phrao 21: High grass, thick bush and trees; robbers can flee through Ratchadapisek Road.

2. Soi Vibhabadi 64: Abandoned old houses are frequently used by robbers.

3. Soi Charansanitwong 37: Drug addicts sexually harass women walking at night.

4. Soi Charansanitwong 89: Drug traders and addicts run rampant in the soi.

5. Soi Suanpak 11: A very isolated and dark soi.

6. Soi Pirom: The soi is very dark, and there is a small forest nearby where robbers can hide.

7. Soi U-Mai, or Charoen Nakhon 23: Robberies are frequent here; the soi is dark and isolated.

8. Soi Vimuttayaram, in Bang Phlat district: This soi is used as a brawling ground by gangs.

9. Soi Ruamraksa, in Huay Khwang district: Since the crackdown on drug dealing, this soi has become rife with robbers.

10. Soi Wat Makok: There are many small intersecting sois that robbers can use to escape.

---

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com

luma wrote

Soi Vibhabadi 64: Abandoned old houses are frequently used by robbers.

i have worked next to soi 64  for 2 years, i have friends who have lived in do live in the area, and i have been smashed enough times down there.

In fact this soi is a really pleasant street with lots of bars big and small and far to much night life(food stalls) to be dangerous.

can you goive some details about where you obtained this info, because its not from visiting this soi, thats for sure, if you want to go out and enjoy a beer and some food, this place is cool.