Another Idea

mr.buffalo

Last week I asked what scope there would be doing locksmithing in Pattaya. OK, some good replies that have made me think again.

So still thinking about courses I can do here in the UK that will reunite me with my house and girlfriends in Pattaya.

The new one is NDT. Reckon that will be a viable occupation in Thailand. Any suggestions/advice?

Last week I asked what scope there would be doing locksmithing in Pattaya. OK, some good replies that have made me think again.

So still thinking about courses I can do here in the UK that will reunite me with my house and girlfriends in Pattaya.

The new one is NDT. Reckon that will be a viable occupation in Thailand. Any suggestions/advice?

Try again, unless you have level 2 or preferably 3 (you would also need to have abseiling skills!) you will get nowhere, easy for Thai's to do NDT and lots of them have the limited skills required for basic NDT

I can do a teaching course here in UK, they start in June for a month, about 550 pounds and then come out, but as I understand it a degree even if not related to teaching is still required to be legal. The wage is welcome plus I will have 650quid from renting my house out but if I get lifted working illegally then I'm totally b@llOcked. Black listed etc then I will have to forfit my house in Pattaya, well about a 20 mins drive outside.