The 40kg Club

Maigo6

my post was so funny though.

No, it was just as tired and rehashed a sad old cliche as was bkkjames' post.

hmm ok Sbk, I deleted the part that you found offensive and resubmitted my post. I don't have the capability from this screen to delete my first one (perhaps you can do me the favor?).

Anyways, I get called fat all the time by my staff - do I like it, depends on my mood.

With today being my birthday I am in a good mood - so feel free to call me fat old farang.

But while on the topic of cliches, it seems that this is still ok though. I was 40kgs once back in junior high school. Suffice to say that my weight now closer to double this, women find me more attractive. Are they sick?

hmm ok Sbk, I deleted the part that you found offensive and resubmitted my post. I don't have the capability from this screen to delete my first one (perhaps you can do me the favor?).

Anyways, I get called fat all the time by my staff - do I like it, depends on my mood.

With today being my birthday I am in a good mood - so feel free to call me fat old farang.

But while on the topic of cliches, it seems that this is still ok though. I was 40kgs once back in junior high school. Suffice to say that my weight now closer to double this, women find me more attractive. Are they sick?

how about posting some pics of the 40kg club

how about posting some pics of the 40kg club

sorry, I have not photos of me in junior high mate.

Someone very close to me ( could be me ) is very particular about his partners..... :)

The range is anything up to 40Kgs, 150cms and 40Kgs is perfect, these women are in their 20's and 30's, is this normal for other Farangs too, or is there an underlying sickness involved ?

Yep your sick, wifey is 1.65m and 47 kg many of her friends are very small but all cute. :D

Yea...very small and cute, like little children.......

Someone very close to me ( could be me ) is very particular about his partners..... :D

The range is anything up to 40Kgs, 150cms and 40Kgs is perfect, these women are in their 20's and 30's, is this normal for other Farangs too, or is there an underlying sickness involved ?

Good Q. Funny story...... or maybe terrifying??

When I took my 43 kg wife for a visit to Australia, beside everyone tell her she was sickly and thin (me too, at 70kg!), we had to buy women's underwear pads, as you do......

They measure these by weight, in Australia...........

The only ones available were for women 70-85kg, and 128kg up! Haha! :) Urrgghhhhh! :D

My name is Mike and I won't date a woman over 40kgs

1511978760_1d7ff305a2_m.jpg

PS, the ladies love me.

Your Hansome for sure Mike, Just like me . How do you know they are not over 40Kgs though ? Do you carry weightscales ? ; or something more subtle like a bag of rice or something to compare or just look for obvious signs they are under your criteria such as visable vertebrae. I'm genuinely interested. The Girls must be popping pills and vomiting to meet your criteria , its just not fair on them :)

Im closing this thread

as the discussion seems to be inclined on discriminating against people of a certain size.

discrimination against race, nationalities, ethnic groups, gender, etc are against forum rules. by extension, that includes discriminating based on size I think!

you can have your preferences, but allowing such a discussion against or for thin or bigger people is not something that we want to encourage on the forum.

unless someone has a convincing reason why the thread should be reopened, this is closed.

(if you think I misunderstand the discussion, you can PM me with your views)

cheers