The Silly Things That Thais Wear.

Jockstar

aletta, they are correct;

i do the same; two layers of heavy clothing when our summer starts, helps keep much cooler as i suffer from sun/heat stroke: and two hats inner and outer layer, same same

the two layers have to be heavy not thin; they create a layer of insulation against the suns direct heat on my body, and a layer of air between also provides insulation.... i also sweat therefore cool off as i dont sweat normally (my body doesnt regulate temp. very well cold or hot, i am 43 kilo and very light skinnedand small)... i watched my thai friends work in the orchards and fields, and also the arabs and beduins do the same.... have done so now for two years and it really works...

i used to get home from work with a fever from the heat, now my skin temp feels cool in high desert summer!!!! and hat and scarf against sun of course!!!! i dont want to look old before my time :o although my daugher says that now i look like a 'thailandi' (thai farm worker)

but the thai with all their layers and their hard physical labour etc, never never stink like the israelis, dont know why??

The guys around my office are always wearing flip flops at lunch time with their business clothes.

The pyjamas in the supermarket rips me up.

The tight jeans on girls with big <deleted> !!

The exposed midrif on girls with more spare tyres than Tammy !!

But back in Oz when I go to a supermarket I cringe as well........some poeple must wear bloody 'Ug boots' in summer.......I call em 'Joe Dirts'......hahaha

Go down the local market and look at the <deleted>. Thailand has big <deleted> just like any other country, well maybe not the usa.

Maybe the <deleted> you see on Sukhumvit road are not so big, but remember these are the pick of the crop, usually.