Buffets Again

baci

hi all, interesting & informative forum u hv here....

i know this topic was discussed b4... but was abt 6 mths ago. was wondering if anyone has new updates/recommendation for good buffet places in bangkok?

not too expensive pls, am on a budget :o

thanks...

Best place for buffet has gotta be Oishi at seacon Square, 299 B for absolutly everything, you can order anything cooked, have soups, sushi, tom yam, fried chicken, ice creams, jelly whatever! sometimes they even have mash! A real bargain, most of the time I go there I have to be rolled out the resturant afterwards! :D:o

baaaaah......I like buffets a lot....but I dont like Sushi  :D ......nobody seems to know other places though....what a piiittyyyyyyyyyy

Yeah but the point is they do alot more than just sushi at Oishi!

Hmmm, Sushi,Oishi,Sushi,Oishi,Sushi,Oishi,Sushi,Oishi try saying that really fast! :o

baaaaah......I like buffets a lot....but I dont like Sushi  :D ......nobody seems to know other places though....what a piiittyyyyyyyyyy

Yeah but the point is they do alot more than just sushi at Oishi!

Hmmm, Sushi,Oishi,Sushi,Oishi,Sushi,Oishi,Sushi,Oishi try saying that really fast! :o

Hello.

There is an Italian buffet at the Anoma(?) hotel, it's opposite the world trade centre.

I'm not sure of the prices. In the daytime 299++ for two(but one get one). In the evening 399++ or 499++.

I've been there in there daytime and although there's not a great selection the quality is fantastic IMO.