Do These Websites Work In Bangkok?

Hi there, I earn my income from trading and fixed odds horse race betting. Now of course gambling is illegal in Thailand. I hope to move to Bangkok next year from the UK. I was wondering if these sites can be opened in Bangkok...

Ladbrokes

william Hill

Betfair

Financial websites...BetonMarkets....IgIndex

I really hope these work. If they don't open in bangkok, do any of you more tech savy know a way around this problem. I think there is a way to it? Is ther software that enables me to do this? If someone could kindly see if these sites open, I would appreciate it. Thanks

this topic will be closed soon

but ALL forms of Gambling, icluding online is BANNED in thailand, plus most of these sites are blocked

The links worked.

Gambling is illegal in Thailand

(The internet speed is poor out here on a basic line IMHO)

but ALL forms of Gambling, icluding online is BANNED in thailand, plus most of these sites are blocked

Sorry about that. I didnt realise it was a banned topic. Thanks Mommysboy for checking that, appreciate it. So they all seem to work.

Sorry about that. I didnt realise it was a banned topic. Thanks Mommysboy for checking that, appreciate it. So they all seem to work.

If it's a banned topic we'll know about it pretty soon.

The links worked, and I'm in Bangkok. I don't use a proxy server (which is also banned).

Discussion of illegal activities and how to enact them within Thailand is against forum rules, discussion of using proxies to bypass government blocks is also against forum rules