One For The Ladies: Where Is Your Favourite Spa?

JuniorExPat

Mrs JxP is in need of and much deserving of a serious pampering, unfortunately her husband is a bit of a philistine when it comes to matters of the spa world.

Where would you recommend in Chiang Mai for a brownie point winning, wife indulging, spa experience?

JxP

Mrs JxP is in need of and much deserving of a serious pampering, unfortunately her husband is a bit of a philistine when it comes to matters of the spa world.

Where would you recommend in Chiang Mai for a brownie point winning, wife indulging, spa experience?

JxP

There's lots of nice spas that advertise in Citylife.... I've been to a few and highly recommend them - although off the top of my head I can't remember what they're called - they do packages which are REALLY relaxing! Not sure if you've got the latest Citylife, but they always advertise their packages, prices and location.

Also, the one behind McDonalds in the night bazaar is really good - again can't remember the name - oops!

For something a bit more expensive, Oasis is FAB - although can be fairly pricey....

I often use a little place near the UN Irish called Christines - but while she's great and I always come out relaxed, she's not the most 'aesthetically pleasing' of places.

Hope that helps and I hope Mrs JxP thoroughly enjoys herself :)

Thanks rachele703, "FAB" sounds like a strong recommendation, I'll look into Oasis.

You've hit the nail on the head though in the rest of your post: so many ads, packages, prices and locations, it's enough to make a bloke feel embarrassed by his ignorance. I'm currently nursing a paranoia that I'll be requested to accompany Mrs JxP once I do find the right place to send her; fingers crossed that I'm getting worked up over nothing and can slope off for a beer or three instead.

JxP

Thanks rachele703, "FAB" sounds like a strong recommendation, I'll look into Oasis.

You've hit the nail on the head though in the rest of your post: so many ads, packages, prices and locations, it's enough to make a bloke feel embarrassed by his ignorance. I'm currently nursing a paranoia that I'll be requested to accompany Mrs JxP once I do find the right place to send her; fingers crossed that I'm getting worked up over nothing and can slope off for a beer or three instead.

JxP

For the wifes birthday I got her a couple of spa packages form oasis, hair spa package and the lanna explorer,the hair spa she used in the oasis in Sirmungkalajan road and the lanna explorer she used in the newer oasis spa near Wat Phra Sing she realy enjoyed both but recomends the oasis in Sirmunngkalajan road as the massage was better.

If you want to get out of town I recommend the Kasorn Spa at Away Suansawan Mae Rim. It's really beautiful and the prices are about half of the big ones in town. However as I own it my recommendation is biased! While your wife has her spa you can swim in the pools or use the fitness or sauna!

If you want to get out of town I recommend the Kasorn Spa at Away Suansawan Mae Rim. It's really beautiful and the prices are about half of the big ones in town. However as I own it my recommendation is biased! While your wife has her spa you can swim in the pools or use the fitness or sauna!

I've just clicked on your banner up at the top of the page and I have to agree that it does look beautiful.

From my quick browse through the site it seems a little short on information and pricing for your spa.

JxP

• 2 years later...

Hi Do you have a website??? And also prices for your spa packages?

Thanks