My Member # Is Lower Than Yours!

Daren

This is bringing out the relics.

I'm just an average member, in all sorts of ways. :)

It's interesting to note that TVF went from zero to about 7k members in the first couple of years, then has averaged about 10k new members per year since (although I would expect that growth curve heavily backweighted during the last couple of years.

I remember when it was just me and another guy (long since banned) from up in the Phetchabun area. Now there are many. The Central Forum has gone from little used to frequently used, which is nice. Ramdom Chances is another "oldster" from the Central Forum, and the only other TVF'er to visit my house, but I'm not sure where he's gotten off to these days.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black, Member number 91 and only 3 posts? Is it possible? Maybe you were saving yourself for just this day!

got to be a double nick of some sort , 7 years, 3 posts and just happens to stumble across this thread ?

I'm Still Here , Do I win any thing :)

Just curious how your member number of "91" is lower than mine, "131", yet you joined 17 days after I did?

You still have the lowest number yet.

Heh... @chuckd. Could always happen if the original #91 was deleted/purged from the database by the admins. Thus the next new member on that eventful day 17 days after you joined became..well... #91~!

But yes!... #91 is LOWER then #131 anyhow you toss it.

And me?.. Well, I guess I win from the other side of the field. Amazing how I've been on this forum for like about 2 years yet never registered. ROFL. I FINALLY succumbed to you guys.

look those who have got lots of posts are thaivisa GEEKs :)

just connecting the fact that you have a lot of posts and you were saying ppl with a lot of posts were geeks.

I have seen your profile picture and you look nothing like a geek, just teasing you a bit. I hope you did not mind.

and please..my last name has no C in it

Edited by robblok

i yam Thai. Hard to do something correctly.

If you say so..

I usually don't have much problems with Thai's, had a great massage at khao san just a bit earlier.. think that was done correctly. But also think i got a ticket from a police officer, but can't read it it was on the motorbike when i got back. Have to wait for someone to traslate for me.

I probably have to pay something somewhere

This is bringing out the relics.

I'm just an average member, in all sorts of ways. :)

It's interesting to note that TVF went from zero to about 7k members in the first couple of years, then has averaged about 10k new members per year since (although I would expect that growth curve heavily backweighted during the last couple of years.

I remember when it was just me and another guy (long since banned) from up in the Phetchabun area. Now there are many. The Central Forum has gone from little used to frequently used, which is nice. Ramdom Chances is another "oldster" from the Central Forum, and the only other TVF'er to visit my house, but I'm not sure where he's gotten off to these days.

Hi Spee

I joined about 3 months before you and I live in Central and I will again next week after a year in NZ.

LAst I heard from RC he was contracting in Saudi. That was the early part of this year.

I have a nice member number I think. :)

Let me explain.

2+1=3, +8=11, +2=13, +6=19, 9+1=10, the perfect number

2-1=1, 8-2=6, 6-6=0, so 1 remains. I am number one and perfect.

2+1=3, -8-3=5, 5+2=7, 7-6=1, You see?

Edited by AlexLah