The Phantom Of The Opera

anna234cn

I just watched The Phantom of The Opera. It was so great. The pictures, the songs, actors, actresses, the logic and costumes of the moive are all wonderful. Of course, it was very very ROMANTIC and made me filled with tears.

But my friend thought it's quite boring. So what do you think? Do you like the movie? Or you like live show of The Phantom of The Opera more? :o

Edited by anna234cn

Saw the live production in New York years ago and in London last year. The movie - enjoyable but of course not in the same league as the the play. Was fun to see a more indept luck at where the Phantom lives and really enjoyed the opening from black and white to color. Plan on seeing again.

I saw Cats when it first came out, brilliant, also starlight express.

I saw the revised Starlight express when they changed the show about 10 yrs ago but for me there is nothing better than watching either Phantom in one of the front stalls at Her Majesty's theatre (5 times) or Miss Saigon when it was showing in London when I saw it four times. Also seen Miss Saigon in Singapore when the Australian cast toured Asia. Cats never appealed to me but probably the best non musical show I have ever seen in the west end was the first time I saw Paul Mckenna's hypnotic show at the Duke Of Yorks Theatre when he was still a Capital Radio DJ. Absolutely the funniest thing I have ever seen.