Pm Takes Test Drive Of Hydrogen Car Designed By Thai

churchill

Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva on Tuesday tested the first hydrogen fuel cell car designed by Thais at the Government House.

While Abhisit posed for photos with the car, he said tongue-in-cheek, "now you see I am in the car. Nobody wonders if I stay in the car or not."

He was referring to red shirts' claims that he was not in his limousine when the red shirts surrounded and attacked his motorcade inside Interior Ministry in April.

The hydrogen cars did not cause air and noise pollutions.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/30103...-designed-by-Thnationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 19/05/09

They may wish to employ a vehicle stylist for the production version. Ugly bugger isn't it :)

Well as the fuel cell and all the other parts in a car have already been invented, I imagine that when they state that the car was designed by a Thai, they actually mean the style.

Not wearing seat belts.

I suspect that law doesn't apply to them.

He has friends in high places.

well spotted.

it's a violation of the traffic law. and it wasn't the first time. 2007, remember, camouflage government, Abhisit was not wearing seatbelts.

6252912o2100540812502.jpg 5130112o181940img3247.jpg 3005945301.jpg

on dec 8, 2007 in Bangkok , two weeks before, nov 20, in Khon Kaen. and third case, the car crash, 18.12.2007 in Saraburi. he was not wearing a seat belt, just a paracetamol afterwards.