When Does My 1 Year Visa Start & End?

I have just been issued a Non- Immigration 1 year Multiple entry visa (Type B ) with the help of a reputable law firm sponsoring me...

My question is when does the 1 year visa start? - And more importantly when is the last day I can do my last 90day visa run?

My visa stamp was issued on May 13th, 2009 and states: "This visa must be utilized before May 13th, 2010"

I plan on arriving in Thailand on August 2nd, 2009

So is the one year term based on the visa issue date or the date I arrive in Thailand for the first time?

The confusion for me is based on the FAQ statement I found on this FAQ Page (See question #9) - Text below...

For how long is the Thai visa valid? Until when am I allowed to enter Thailand after I obtain the Thai visa?

Upon receiving the Thai visa, you are required to enter Thailand within 6 months, or your Thai visa will expire. By the time you enter Thailand that is when the one year will start. So you are approved and receive your Thai visa on the 1st of June, you have to fly to Thailand by the 1st of December. Then if you arrive in Thailand let's say, the 30th of November, your one year visa will be up by the 30th of November the next year.

http://www.siam-legal.com/thailand-visa-fa...ar-visa-faq.php

If this FAQ statement is correct - How will the entry date be added to my visa in my passport at the airport that become the beginning of my 1 year visa term?

Edited by sfokevin