Massage School

thedoctor

hi

I have a friend in bkk not s#x worker I have know her for three years she sells shirts close to her home or goes to phrae to help sister cook at roadside kitchen. sister ownes kitchen. i have been to both places with her.

she is 45, we were talking yesterday on the phone and i asked about her future, i asked her to look into how much it costs to learn traditional massage, she has a house in phrae and thats where she wants to settle one day. ok she rang today and said 70,000 bht to learn massage, does anyone know is this about the cost or is she dreaming some numbers up

thanks for the opportunity to ask

hi

I have a friend in bkk not s#x worker I have know her for three years she sells shirts close to her home or goes to phrae to help sister cook at roadside kitchen. sister ownes kitchen. i have been to both places with her.

she is 45, we were talking yesterday on the phone and i asked about her future, i asked her to look into how much it costs to learn traditional massage, she has a house in phrae and thats where she wants to settle one day. ok she rang today and said 70,000 bht to learn massage, does anyone know is this about the cost or is she dreaming some numbers up

thanks for the opportunity to ask

Go to Wat Pho and ask. But to be quite honest, I think you are about to be scammed.

thanks to those who replied

to be totally honest i text her son last night and asked

him to resend me the cost of the course, without giving any reason, 7000 was the reply not the 70000bht as in the first text

so i belive it was an honest mistake

so ill give him the benerfit of the doubt. even though it put boubt in my mind when i saw 70000

i still belive this lady is honest and worthy of a my trust and friendship

thanks again mick