Drunk Driver

Lost in LOS

saw this this morning, surprised my internet still works. motorcycle taxi drives said drunken farang last night. will these guys never learn? I have been close to getting hit several times with drivers who think this is a race track. looks like he got what he deserved, this much damage doesn't come driving at a reasonable speed. huge pieces of the car are in front of the wall they demolished after shearingg the pole

post-24771-1242875379_thumb.jpg

saw this this morning, surprised my internet still works. motorcycle taxi drives said drunken farang last night. will these guys never learn? I have been close to getting hit several times with drivers who think this is a race track. looks like he got what he deserved, this much damage doesn't come driving at a reasonable speed. huge pieces of the car are in front of the wall they demolished after shearingg the pole

He's lucky not get fried by them power cables and if this happens on a regular basis I'd move to protect my life or at least get a UPS to save my computer's :)

3 days now and nobody interested in repairs TIT amazing. so dangerous, see Thais standing under these wires in front of the hotel and they have no clue. truck gonna take out all of the wires if someone doesn't get to it soon