Fishing Club Phuket

69690jay

fishing tournament   

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Myself and a few other fishing enthusiast from Rawai beach have been talking about getting a expat fishing club started.

With that a tournament is in order.

The P.I.S.T tournament is good but what we have in mind is more for fun and a get together after. Prizes are in order depending on entry fee. More so we would like to get to know more fishos.

Get together once a month and fish: tell tall tales around a BBQ after.

We go out to Racha yai and noi and occasional trips out to the drop off.

Target tuna, wahoo, sailfish etc, bottom fish at night.

The boat is 6.2 meter Mako craft aluminiun. Perfect for the local water room for 3 to 5.

Would like to invite anyone to join us if there is room for an extra fisherman. Share the cost of fuel and your welcome to come along. PM me and i will call you when we go out next.

Tight Lines

Jay

post-69690-1242910395_thumb.jpg

post-69690-1242910485_thumb.jpg

post-69690-1242910839_thumb.jpg

Myself and a few other fishing enthusiast from Rawai beach have been talking about getting a expat fishing club started.

The P.I.S.T tournament is good but what we have in mind is more for fun and a get together after. Prizes are in order depending on entry fee. More so we would like to get to know more fishos.

The boat is 6.2 meter Mako craft aluminiun. Perfect for the local water room for 3 to 5.

Would like to invite anyone to join us if there is room for an extra fisherman. Share the cost of fuel and your welcome to come along. PM me and i will call you when we go out next.

Tight Lines

Jay

post-69690-1243076830_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tight Lines

Count me in Jay I will even Buy the boat need more fishing fanatics in Rawai Chalong Kata as we seem to be losing them to KL,Singapore and New Zealand .

Is this the Demise of Expat life in Paradise as we know it, what with Airport Scams,Closures,World Recession. It does not cost that much to fish a bit of fuel bait and good weather come on guys reply to Jay he has a very nice clubhouse with good Farang & Thai Food hope he has Murphys by the time I get back.

Jay

Great Pics!

Good catchin too!

I've also found that if I'm not catching, sometimes I can trade a beverage for some fish from the locals.

I would like to join in and sent you a pm about that.

CH

Welcome aboard Captnhoy

McFarang owner of Ocean Hunter at your service.

Hope to meet you on my return from Angola 15th July lets hope the weather is kind and the fish that little bit stupid until then me hearties Tight Lines.

I will leave you in the Capable Hands Of Captain Jay a swarthier chap you could not meet but he keeps the helm steady and his wench runs a tavern that is a pleasure to return to with foaming ales and fun a plenty.

Tight Lines

Jay

Would a broken down old Albacore/Halibut fisherman from Alaska and Oregon be welcome?

• 1 month later...

Tight Lines

Jay

Hi avid fisherman here in Bangkok. Mostly do jigging and popper casting offshore for YF Tuna, Travelly, Dorado etc but looking to get into trolling. I'd be more than willing to share expenses for fuel etc if someone would like company on their boat. Have all my own gear and lures etc and can certainly travel if theres an open invitation out there. PM me if anyones interested

Cheers

R

• 8 months later...