Most Single Isaan Women Want A Western Husband: Poll

george

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many back in the UK would be regarded as an English gentleman

Only me, the rest are obvious cads.

You misunderstand the terminology.It is perfectly possible to be both a gentleman and a cad.Indeed one definition of a cad is a gentleman gone wrong.Think Mark Thatcher.

isan ladies has NO IDEA about europe; english people who hanging around in thailand are the most poor punks; english people are the gipsy of the europe.. as you say drunken thugs and they are also quite aggresif and rude ... but they can only having contact with bar ladies ; normal girls not listen them; even in thailand..

Why do people insist on knocking down others with ridiculous assertions, be the derided group Issan women, BG's, Thai women, western women, Brits, Americans, Chinese, Aussies, obese people, Muslims, older men--the list goes on with group bashing seemingly the TV sport of choice?  Would you dare to tell say the same thing to a group of Englishmen out for a meal and a drink?

I don't really hang out with too many ex-pats here due to my job and time constraints, but the two Englishmen I do know are are quite decent, accomplished men.  One is a journalist with years of reporting experience, and the other is an ex-professional rugby player who now runs a clothing factory.  Neither fits any of the so-called attributes you thrust upon all Englishmen.

TV regulations, which we have all agrred to uphold, stipulate that posters can not make derogatory comments based on nationality, gender, orientation, and so on.  So why break the rules here simply because you are safe in anonimity in back of your keyboard?

(Bonobo...in training to be a Mod)

Edited by bkkjames

how many back in the UK would be regarded as an English gentleman

Only me, the rest are obvious cads.

You misunderstand the terminology.It is perfectly possible to be both a gentleman and a cad.Indeed one definition of a cad is a gentleman gone wrong.Think Mark Thatcher.

:) Look up sarcasm.

isan ladies has NO IDEA about europe; english people who hanging around in thailand are the most poor punks; english people are the gipsy of the europe.. as you say drunken thugs and they are also quite aggresif and rude ... but they can only having contact with bar ladies ; normal girls not listen them; even in thailand..

Why do people insist on knocking down others with ridiculous assertions, be the derided group Issan women, BG's, Thai women, western women, Brits, Americans, Chinese, Aussies, obese people, Muslims, older men--the list goes on with group bashing seemingly the TV sport of choice?  Would you dare to tell say the same thing to a group of Englishmen out for a meal and a drink?

I don't really hang out with too many ex-pats here due to my job and time constraints, but the two Englishmen I do know are are quite decent, accomplished men.  One is a journalist with years of reporting experience, and the other is an ex-professional rugby player who now runs a clothing factory.  Neither fits any of the so-called attributes you thrust upon all Englishmen.

TV regulations, which we have all agrred to uphold, stipulate that posters can not make derogatory comments based on nationality, gender, orientation, and so on.  So why break the rules here simply because you are safe in anonimity in back of your keyboard?

(Bonobo...in training to be a Mod)

Kind of highlights my point.  

The difference between Thai women and Western women in this poll.

1. In General Thai women are more honest about money being a motivator.

2. For most parts, Thai women are much less expensive to care for than a woman from most western countries,,,heck, you can even

take care of her whole family for less than the cost of most American or British women.

3. Thai women look on average better 5 to 1 than their western counterparts of equal age.

4. Thai women create far less drama in your life than most American, British and other western women do...FAR LESS

5. Thai women still understand the value of keeping a good home, cooking and do not know how to use a Microwave oven...Western women would rather go shopping, think that a Microwave oven is the ONLY cooking appliance in the home... and when you ask a Western woman

Man: "what's for dinner?"

...her usual reply is

Woman: "I don't know, where do you want to go out to eat?"

American men only feed into this suffering by asking

Man: "Where would you like to eat?"

with the inevitable answer by the woman being

Woman: "up to you, HONEY.

Man: OK Chinese food.

Woman: NO!!! We had that last week!

Man: Well, you pick then.

Woman: "I TOLD YOU ANYTHING IS OK!"

Man: :D:):D

6. If a Thai woman wants you dead...she just kills you...if a farang woman wants to kill you...she divorces you...much, much slower, painful death!...and if there are kids involved...after you're are dead...the resuscitate you to make sure alimony and child support payments are made on time. There is no escape, since they take your driver's license, passport and paycheck until you pay any back money owed. :D (sad but true)

7. Thai woman will break your heart... Western woman just want to break you...like a wild Mustang horse until you are worthless and reduced to horse meat and glue.

SOLUTION: Understanding that all things in this life are impermanent. Be mindful of this, reflect on this and prepare.

A monk's life is a peaceful one.

hahaha :D Many great replies, but you DMasut, are my hero! A great philosopher, :D

Regarding nr 1, very true! Back home I had an IT consultancy company. As it grew and grew, more and more women somehow knew me, and wanted to go out with me.... Hmm, strange... money (=stability, =safe environment for their children) may be the motivator for many women? (not that I care, as long as you know their game, just play along. :D)