Internet Chairs

Beardog

I am looking for a top of the line plush executive office chair & a mai dang type desk.

I have been to Index SF office depot & carreforre (downstairs) The best chair I found is at carrefoure- But they say it is an import (from Europe ) & in fact is is from China & price was 15,000 baht which they purchased for 8200 baht to 9700 baht or less pending on how many purchased. Does anyone have any leads on where to get a killer internet desk & reclining leather chair in Pattaya (or Bangkok would be ok to) I know BKK probably a lot better selection, but have no clue in Bangkok where to go.

Thanks

Barry

Try the upper floor of the furniture store on the Sukhumvit road located just before you turn into Tesco/Lotus coming from the south.

I think the shop is called SB furniture.

On the lower floor is your bog standard furniture with some quality 'real wood' furniture on the upper floor including office type desks and leather swivel chairs.

I don't know if they have what your looking for but there's nothing lost in taking a look.

I am looking for a top of the line plush executive office chair & a mai dang type desk.

I have been to Index SF office depot & carreforre (downstairs) The best chair I found is at carrefoure- But they say it is an import (from Europe ) & in fact is is from China & price was 15,000 baht which they purchased for 8200 baht to 9700 baht or less pending on how many purchased. Does anyone have any leads on where to get a killer internet desk & reclining leather chair in Pattaya (or Bangkok would be ok to) I know BKK probably a lot better selection, but have no clue in Bangkok where to go.

Thanks

Barry

theres a new store opened recently on Sukhumvhit road on the left before Index

i think its called Chockchai

they have a lot of individual furniture in there and some huge desks and extravagant leather chairs

don't pay ask price, have a bid and you may get lucky

i bought a huge desk with two drawer units for 14500 and a wood and leather reclining exec chair to go with it for 9000

if you find the sales lady that fits this description (older, with a lazy eye.....sorry missis) then she speaks good english.

she is a little pushy but you will get a good deal

i hope that helps