Home Rentals

TempleT

Hi everybody,

I'm new to thai visa so it would be great if anyone can help. I'm looking to move to Nakhon Sawan with my son shortly and i would like some advice on renting property. I can't find any listings of rental agents :) . Can anyone help please.

Thanks

TT

Hi everybody,

I'm new to thai visa so it would be great if anyone can help. I'm looking to move to Nakhon Sawan with my son shortly and i would like some advice on renting property. I can't find any listings of rental agents :) . Can anyone help please.

Thanks

TT

Much more information would be valuable, so you can be provided better advice, such as

What type of property; house, condo etc?

How long a lease will you require?

What is your budget?

How long have you been in Thailand (do you know the procedures)?

Renting property, depending upon type is often difficult for a foreigner if one has not rented before.

Having done much research for my wife and myself, and now occupying our fourth rental, I may be able to provide the kind of information that would be helpful, as leasing property is not difficult, but there are issues that need to be understood to make it an enjoyable experience.

Good luck.

Most rental is word of mouth. Travel around the area you are interested in and look for signs and phone numbers.

Have to agree with Lopburi here.

I did exactly the same but I used a sat nav. Made a note of numbers hanging on gates outside houses & linked them to the addresses in the sat nav.

Not easy to know where the housing estates are as many are small and tucked away.

I got a friend to phone every one I had found. In the end I got a 3 bed town house for 3k month. Took me a week to find and I know my way around Nakhonsawan quite well.

If, as another poster has said, if price, dates, needs are more forthcoming maybe some of us could ask around for you.

edit typos

Edited by G54