Immigration Office In Buriram

binnsy

A bit of bar talk is that we are supposed to be getting a OFFICE in Buriram in the future which will save those trips to Kap Chong every 90 days.

Has any one else any info on this? :)

A bit of bar talk is that we are supposed to be getting a OFFICE in Buriram in the future which will save those trips to Kap Chong every 90 days.

Has any one else any info on this? :D

No info at all. Bar rumors I guess or very much in the future. I will believe it when I see it. :)

Edited by JanAndersLarsson

Has any one else any info on this? :)

It didn't come up in convo yesterday AT Kap Cheung and I was there quite a while.

Maybe they didn't make enough tea money in Surin during the 2 weeks it was open.

Dave

Heard the same info binnsy, but not in a bar.

Was speaking to an English chap just back from KabCheong (90 day report) who was told by immigration staff of the exact same thing.

Suppose to open in August............but didnt say what year :)

Could be a good thing if it happens, but the trip to KapCheong from Buriram is no great shakes and quite enjoyable anyway.

Was speaking to an English chap just back from KabCheong (90 day report) who was told by immigration staff of the exact same thing.

Could be a good thing if it happens, but the trip to KapCheong from Buriram is no great shakes and quite enjoyable anyway.

Hi all

Quite right Thai Chi, plus a nice midway stop for a bit of good ferang food in Presat, is always welcome too!

I will phone KCheong Immigration and report back FACTS today.

Dave

Hi all

Quite right Thai Chi, plus a nice midway stop for a bit of good ferang food in Presat, is always welcome too!

I will phone KCheong Immigration and report back FACTS today.

Dave

Thanks Dave will sort this out once and for All

From 'The horses mouth' so to speak.

The heirachy in BKK do want to open an office in Buriram but its not yet signed off. IF it happens, its likely to be in August.

Dave

Nice work Dave.Was it carried out in TWANDEANG?

The heirachy in BKK do want to open an office in Buriram but its not yet signed off. IF it happens, its likely to be in August.

Dave

Unfortunetly, not :)

We did it orally instead (phone) :D

If I remember, Im back there in a month and will ask about developments

Dave

• 4 weeks later...

Dave

Unfortunetly, not :)

We did it orally instead (phone) :D

If I remember, Im back there in a month and will ask about developments

Dave

Hi

Kap Cheung Immigration have today informed me that the 'powers that be' consider there are enough offices in Isaan so

NO OFFICE IS OPENING IN BURIRAM :D

On a more happy note the Kap Cheung ladies had their sexy tight uniforms on today :D

Dave