Kl Airasia 2,000 Baht

Any one need a visa run in August AirAsia have the 2000 baht promos on again, just come back yesterday on the same deal 2,073 baht return. The new LCCT is now open took me all of 15 minutes from getting off the plane to getting in the taxi, no problem with the flu screening just straight past the camera.

Heres what I done took a taxi from the desk after customs for 700 baht to the embassy, it closes at 11.30 am taxi takes 45 minutes, arrived embassy 11.10am ( I've done this 4 times now and never been a problem getting there before closing) handed my papers in for an Non O come out of the front gate turn right and walk 10 minutes down to Ampang Park metro line, toChinatown Pensar Seni station 16 baht Chinatown Hotel 600 baht, next day took metro back to embassy, theres a Mcdonalds outside Ampang Park where you can stay till the embassy opens at 2.30pm, left the Embassy back to the metro station to KL Sentral 20 baht and caught the AirAsia bus for 90 baht to the LCCT with two half to spare for my 18.45 flight back to Bangkok.

Just a note theres a free tourist visa till 4th June if your going sooner, the Embassy was virtually empty I usually get a number around 190 and wait 2 hours the number was 100 and took all of 30 minutes in and out.