Ranong Run

hi.i just done my visa run to ranong,only got 15 days. but i have double entry tourist visa,only used one entry.so now i shall go to Malaysia on the 2 june,will i then be able to use my 2nd entry or have i used it up by going to ranong.pleases dont tell me this is the case as i think i shall cry. :)

What is the enter before date on your visa. If you entered on or after that date that is why you only got 15 days.

If your visa was still valid when you entered you should go to immigration and get the error fixed.

You should always check the date they stamp in your passport before you leave the area where it was stamped. They do make mistakes.

Did you go to Kota Bharu before Feb 20 as you were intending? Did you then extend for 30 days at Immigration?

If Yes your Visa second entry was probably expired and that is why you only got 15 days.

Hi yes i did go to kota bharu.and got double enty issued on the 18 feb.enter before 17 may.so i had my 60 days then extened 30 at immigration. ahhh ahhh so now my second entry is expired.now what do i need to do 2 of june it runs out.its driving me crazy .thanks for your reply